Highlighted

Rendering Error Code 4

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Forum,  Today I have been getting this Error Code when trying to render, even short clips.

I have been unable to find any specific online help

As an experiment, I opened a different Premiere Pro project and was able to render without any issues.  However, when I reverted back to the problem project, the error recurred. When I try to render different parts of the project, I get the same Error Code 4 but the timecode numbers are different.  I have been rendering within this project for a few days without issue.  So why now?

render errror code 4.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rendering Error Code 4

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Forum,  Today I have been getting this Error Code when trying to render, even short clips.

I have been unable to find any specific online help

As an experiment, I opened a different Premiere Pro project and was able to render without any issues.  However, when I reverted back to the problem project, the error recurred. When I try to render different parts of the project, I get the same Error Code 4 but the timecode numbers are different.  I have been rendering within this project for a few days without issue.  So why now?

render errror code 4.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 08, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make new project and import old one.

See how that goes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2018 0
Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to delete your video previews, choose Sequence - Delete Render Files

or delete the video previews manually, you can find them at the same location as scratch disks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SteveMVP,

Still having trouble here? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same issue and deleting render files doesn't work. What other methods can I try?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2019 0
Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

clean media cache

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your hard drive is probably full. Mine was until I realised. Was getting this error messgae.

Try another drive ffor you rnders or exports.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jamestag,

Thanks for your suggestion, I found the solution. 

After deleted some files from my hard drive and, finally exported without any problem.

Regards,

André 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2020 0
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

benediktf96484630  if your problem was that you had insufficient hard disk space, removing a few files may solve the immediate issue but you're still sitting on a timebomb.  You should always keep at least 10% free space on any hard drive and atleast 20% on your startup drive.  If your hard drive has very little space available, things can get corrupted and you could potentially lose everything on the drive.  Many programs will automatically write files to your startup drive so you need to regularly monitor the space available cause this can bite you on the butt at the worst possible moment.   I know TechToolPro has a utility that will warn you if drive space is becoming a problem.  I'm sure there are other apps out there that will do the same thing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2020 0