Highlighted

Run Script Error - Expected: )

Advocate ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Premiere PRo 2020 on a 2nd computer in my suite, and I'm getting the 

Annotation 2019-12-13 144920.jpg 

error, even though this is a fresh install with no plugins or scripts installed yet. I've seen a few others have had this error, with no solution found, or at least they don't come back to their posts to let us know what solved it.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Run Script Error - Expected: )

Advocate ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Premiere PRo 2020 on a 2nd computer in my suite, and I'm getting the 

Annotation 2019-12-13 144920.jpg 

error, even though this is a fresh install with no plugins or scripts installed yet. I've seen a few others have had this error, with no solution found, or at least they don't come back to their posts to let us know what solved it.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2019 0
Advocate ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interestingly, I just installed AE 2020 on the same machine and am getting the same error.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2019 0
Advocate ,
Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I disabled the Home Screen on both apps, and the problem has disappeared.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2019 1
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Can you please share with us that how did you disable the Home screen on premiere? It seems there is no option on premiere to disable the home screen. The options are either show home or open most recent as it's very annoying opening the most recent as ultimately I'm going to work on a new project.Screenshot 2020-10-01 003221.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
sebrame LATEST
Advocate ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked mine and I have...

At Startup: Show Home

When Opening a Project: Show Open Dialog

I never changed back to 'Show Home', so an update may have fixed the issue and set it back.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0