Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selecting V1, V2 with keyboard

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I haven't found an answer to my question elsewhere so I'm asking this (probably) basic question:

Can I use a keyboard shortcut to select the clip in V1 or V2 ? When I'm moving through my sequence with keyboard shortcuts I would like to also select my clip with the keyboard, I know the shortcut with D but it selects all clips so it does not help.

Is this possible ? Selecting one video or audio track where the playhead is with the keyboard ?

Thank you

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would start by turning on "Selection Follows Playhead" under the Sequence menu and then set up some custom keyboard shortcuts to toggle on and off the different Video and Audio tracks I'd want to work on. And see if that gets you going in the right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the "selection follow playheard" activated so I'm good with that one, however I do not find where to configure these keyboard shortcuts in the menu. Do you know where they are located in there ?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's under the "Premiere Pro" file menu > "Keyboard Shortcuts..."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines