Highlighted

Skype screen share work premiere pro audio issues

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a filmmaker and work over screen share on Skype with adobe premiere pro.

My producer at the other end in the UK used to be able to hear everything perfectly.

Now just recently the audio started being very very bad for both of us replaying things from adobe premiere pro.. our Skype call voices have the same volume as always, but when I try to play back in premiere, its very quiet for me and she on the other end can't hear anything.

turning up the volume causes only loads of bad feedback and white noise .. i have tried to reinstall Skype and even got the newest update of premiere pro, which didn't solve the problem. Thank you so so much for helping, if you know what's going on.. I hope its not a hardware problem...

❤️ THANK YOU Jenny

Topics

Audio, Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Skype screen share work premiere pro audio issues

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a filmmaker and work over screen share on Skype with adobe premiere pro.

My producer at the other end in the UK used to be able to hear everything perfectly.

Now just recently the audio started being very very bad for both of us replaying things from adobe premiere pro.. our Skype call voices have the same volume as always, but when I try to play back in premiere, its very quiet for me and she on the other end can't hear anything.

turning up the volume causes only loads of bad feedback and white noise .. i have tried to reinstall Skype and even got the newest update of premiere pro, which didn't solve the problem. Thank you so so much for helping, if you know what's going on.. I hope its not a hardware problem...

❤️ THANK YOU Jenny

Topics

Audio, Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?