Subsequence Time Code Default to Zero

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community, 

I make subsequences a lot with a key stroke as I find it is the fastest way to make new sequences out of selections in a sequence. 

My problem is the timecode of the new sunsequence never starts at zero. I know you can change this manually by clicking on the hamburger menu of any sequence and then Timecode and changing it to zero.

Strangely, if you make a selection from a sequence and drag it onto the new button in the project window it solves this problem, it makes a new subsequence and the timecode starts at zero.

Any ideas on how to solve this with a keystroke?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Editing, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes I find that annoying too.

No idea how fix this with kbsc.

Premiere Pro: Hot (1864 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Preferences would be nice.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Ann

Fastest workaround I found is to make the subsequence then keystroke "Start Time" which mercifully accepts a single "0" character to set timecode to zero. 

Anyone have the real solution please chime in!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines