• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video export wont play, shows unsupported codec, and won't export to Instagram

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,  I'm making a short clip comprising of various photos for Instagram, I set the resolution to 1400,1400 and frame rate at 29.97fps. Everything went smoothly until I exported. The file shows unsupported video codec and only plays the audio and it also cannot upload to Instagram. Its really frustrating. These are my export settings below.

20200627_105655.png

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

 Please do NOT add images via the "attach files" box, as you are then forcing everyone to DOWNLOAD the file to view it outside their browser. Drag/drop the image files directly ONTO your reply box so other users can see them without needing to download unknown strange files.
Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay. I've made the changes. Please Can you help me out . I really need to deliver this post first thing tomorrow morning. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turn off hardware encoding and max render and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum, Premiere Pro. If this is in error please state the exact Adobe program you are using

I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines