• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Rush crashing on iphone with iOS 17.1

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a critical error exporting videos on iphone 15 running ios 17.1. Apple has confirmed not a device problem. I have deleted and reinstalled the adobe rush app. While editting a project the "scrub" lags a lot. On export, I get some progress and then the whole app crashes. What is the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Hello Community,

I can report that the update for Rush is now available for download. I appreciate all your posts and upvotes. Your messages have helped the team priortize this fix, so thank you! On behalf of Adobe, I apologize for this situation.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Seems to be a file format incompatibility. I changed Camera Settings, Formats to Most Compatible. This may limit Cinematic, 4K at 60FPS and HDR video, so really needs Adobe to allow these formats. I have adjusted and use other apps for some projects

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 344 Replies 344
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Marinela246277010od0,

Have you tried updating Rush? Give that a try and report back.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

App crashes before exporting video.  During the editing process, video is glitching and rubberbanding.  Very frustrating 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try updating Rush,, @Rance351996910qvo,. I hope the advice helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, but now Rush (latest version is totally crashing and shuts the whole program down)... I have the latest iOS software installed and this problem is literally new today, although I was seeing the 'scrubbing' lags over the last few months on my new iPhone 13.  It's frustrating that I can't talk to anyone from Adobe, but they sure take my money on time.  

Annoyed in NC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating the app, @Lynn23629871ul7h. I hope that works for you.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2024 Feb 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Kevin! I updated the app and it still crashed, but then looked for an iOS update and ran that, restarted and it seems to be better now.

I really depend on Rush, so I’m glad that seemed to work.

Thanks!
Lynn

You may be worried, wondering why this email is full of misspellings and grammatical errors; but fear not, it’s only an email which was sent from my iPhone. 😂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you got it all sorted out @Lynn23629871ul7h! Have a great weekend.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys 

Given I've been a heavy Rush user for a number of years, I'm also happy to report that the app appears to FINALLY be operating correctly.

I'm not sure if you hired someone who knows what they're doing regarding app updates and programming, but you need to pay them double. 

It has been an unacceptable amount of time taken to repair the issues with Rush - to the point where I have been editing videos with my 11yo daughter's phone on a kids app. I hope the management team take note and put more time and effort into rectifying issues.

I heard from over 100 people who went to another app after having these issues with Rush. Lesson learned??

Cheers

Keithy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2024 Feb 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Keithy W,

Finally! I am glad you are running the app as expected. I apologize all you had to to through to get your content out there. Very cool stuff, by the way.

There were a couple of key bugs that needed to get fixed. I think that posts like yours, along with all the upvotes really helped get the issue fixed. dI did forward your video on the topic to the team and I think that also helped. I really wanted to thank you for doing that and for leading the charge on the bug fixes.

Cheers,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2024 Feb 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

keeps crashing while rendering. I'm using Rush version2.10 and iOS 17.3.1 on iPhone 15 pro. Super frustrating while editing it crashes and durning rendering after spending so much time editing to get the perfect video. What's the fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Christopher3566994005yu,

Thanks for letting us know. Is the iPhone shooting HEVC 4:2:2 10-bit? If so, that format is not supported in Adobe Rush. Try shooting a different format, like standard ProRes or H.264. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply and for the tip. How would I look up these settings and change them to be Rush compatible?

Thanks you.

Chris Allen
Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've got the options in your camera settings. I don't have one of those phones, but if you screenshot it, I could guide you better. I would avoid shooting HDR or 10-bit HEVC. Otherwise, it should be fine. Hope I can help ya!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me. On the 6th generation iPad, iPhone 17.3.1, Adobe Premier Rush constantly crashes, I have already rebooted the device several times, but the application still crashes (every 5-7 minutes). Because of this I can't work. solve the problem quickly please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, @Дарина35744351xa4e,

Have you updated Rush yet? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2024 Mar 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updating doesn't work. I am going on almost six months and cannot export video. Folks are going to start going to other apps if they haven't already. How does such a huge company let this happen? You are going to be losing market share to other apps. I would get on the ball and get a permanent fix in. Has this been escalated within a he company yet? Is it getting the attention and needs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2024 Mar 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @woodshaped,

I read your note. Sorry about the issues with the iPhone 15. Please try "most compatible" mode to shoot H.264 to see if that might work better. Certain kinds of HEVC footage might not be functioning as expected right now.

H.264 should be working fine. To set that up, see: https://support.apple.com/en-us/116944.

Sorry for the issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to be a file format incompatibility. I changed Camera Settings, Formats to Most Compatible. This may limit Cinematic, 4K at 60FPS and HDR video, so really needs Adobe to allow these formats. I have adjusted and use other apps for some projects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem still exist 4/20/24. This is absolutely unusable software. Continues to crash 100% of the time. ios 17.4.1. 

And to suggest that the user roll back the IOS to a previous version is a straight road to a new program and ditching adobe forever. Why continue pay for what never ever works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Christopher36876150jcpt,

I read your message and appreciate the explanation. Some have reported success shooting in H.264 instead of HEVC, which is also called "Most Compatible" in Camera Settings. Some newer HDR and HEVC codecs might not work well, especially if they are 10-bit 4:2:2. Sorry for the hassle.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines