• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Rush crashing on iphone with iOS 17.1

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a critical error exporting videos on iphone 15 running ios 17.1. Apple has confirmed not a device problem. I have deleted and reinstalled the adobe rush app. While editting a project the "scrub" lags a lot. On export, I get some progress and then the whole app crashes. What is the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Hello Community,

I can report that the update for Rush is now available for download. I appreciate all your posts and upvotes. Your messages have helped the team priortize this fix, so thank you! On behalf of Adobe, I apologize for this situation.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Seems to be a file format incompatibility. I changed Camera Settings, Formats to Most Compatible. This may limit Cinematic, 4K at 60FPS and HDR video, so really needs Adobe to allow these formats. I have adjusted and use other apps for some projects

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 346 Replies 346
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me know, if there is any private beta that can be tested 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2023 Dec 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, @Kai_FFM. Not that I know of. More info soon!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the fix for people who paid for it? or for both Paid and ones not paid?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's for everyone, @Kiana33801110me94 - No worries!

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My iPad  has now  updated to iOS 17.1.2 and Rush is still not working. When the fix is done am I to presume Rush will work with this iPad update? I am still unable to do any work as I rely on this app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume so, @defaultf0wnazy9igpc. That is usually the case.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is great news! Looking forward to the update as I've been having the same problem over the last couple of weeks. I continue to advocate Adobe Rush so this is favourable news for me. Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2023 Dec 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin, I updated to Rush 2.9 as soon as I saw it in the App Store, and I'm still having the same rendering issue with my existing project. As soon as it reaches the 4k videos recorded from my iPhone it crashes. I have iOS 11.1.2. 

This is a project I created before the 2.9 update. I did a quick test in a new sequence by re-uploading one of the 4k video files and it had no issues rendering then. Was the original bug related to how the videos were being processed when they imported into Rush?

Hoping you have some insight, as this project is 20 minutes long, made up of a few dozen of these videos all cut down into even more segments. It will take days to start the project over if I need to reupload and cut all of the videos again (plus transitions, music, etc.) Any advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is dreadful. I don't know how Adobe continue to get away with it.

If Adobe had to compensate us for all the hours of work Rush destroys it would be bankrupt. But no, we the consumers have to not only bear this burden but additionally PAY for the privilege of having hours of our work rendered useless by this subpar application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kevin-Monahan sorry Kevin, I forgot to tag you in. Please see my message above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

Is there any update on when this will be fixed? The app keeps crashing after I make one edit on a video or if I go straight to export it crashes every single time on exactly 57%. I can't use it at all and need to for my job!

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush is continually crashing when I try to do anything. It literally comes on for maybe 30 seconds making it impossible to do any work of any kind. I rely on Rush and this is a nightmare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A fix is coming soon, @default0wnazy9igpc.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea how long this fix is going to take, have multiple projects that need to be finished ASAP, absolute nightmare! Please respond 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When is soon? It's been over a month of this, unacceptable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is still not working...it keeps crashing...and not go to my photos on
iphone.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, everytime I try to export a video the app crashes. My phone is updated, the app is updated, and I've restarted my phone multiple times and get the same result of it crashing. Any help or solutions? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me too! I have closed the app and restarted it multiple times and restarted my phone. I literally got the newest iPhone (15 pro) 2 days ago and premiere rush will not work at all. I could barely edit the video with it crashing every 5 minutes and now that I finally finished editing it, it will not export at all. It will say "18%" uploaded and crash or not even get above "2%"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A fix is on the way, @Jaz McNew. and @Courtney33964910xhu3. Stay tuned!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When should we expect that fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I just updated to 17.1.2 App was working but still crashes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2023 Dec 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you any closer to a fix???? This is frustrating and has halted all work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I have the same issue and I will anxioulsy wait for the fix. thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue still persists on iOS 17.1.2 with Premier Rush version 2.8  ( that was November 2023 update) 

Impossible to use the up. I deleted the app completely from the device (iphone 15 pro) installed again.

This is so frustrating, so dissapointing! 9 pages of reports for such an issue which makes basically the app useless and still no fix,  the app is just taking space on the phone at the moment but its unsusable. 

No scrubbing , No editing , No export its constant crushing. 

I was trying to edit footage taken on iphone 13 pro max.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @vasiliou,

I read your note. See my response here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush-discussions/adobe-premiere-rush-crashing-on-iphone-with...

Sorry about the frustration.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines