• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Rush crashing on iphone with iOS 17.1

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a critical error exporting videos on iphone 15 running ios 17.1. Apple has confirmed not a device problem. I have deleted and reinstalled the adobe rush app. While editting a project the "scrub" lags a lot. On export, I get some progress and then the whole app crashes. What is the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Hello Community,

I can report that the update for Rush is now available for download. I appreciate all your posts and upvotes. Your messages have helped the team priortize this fix, so thank you! On behalf of Adobe, I apologize for this situation.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Seems to be a file format incompatibility. I changed Camera Settings, Formats to Most Compatible. This may limit Cinematic, 4K at 60FPS and HDR video, so really needs Adobe to allow these formats. I have adjusted and use other apps for some projects

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 346 Replies 346
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2023 Dec 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been affecting me for nearly a week. I pay Adobe a decent heft every month. Rush is my most used product of Adobe's to which I subscribe and I am constantly shocked by 1) how glitchy it is and 2) how little Adobe care about how glitchy it is.

I was shocked that I've had a run of about five months without any major issues (till this ginormous issue now which, as per usual, has not been dealt with in a timely manner) but this should not be the case. Adobe is a huge company with massive resources (which it milks from people like me) offering a PAID FOR service. Glitches and issues should be dealt with immediately and by people who actually know what they are talking about, not by people who tell us to uninstall the latest software update. Would it also be convenient to Adobe if I time-travelled back in time to 2010 when their products actually worked in a semi-consistent manner? 

ger it sorted, and not just this time, but consistently, or you will be losing me and the money I keep throwing at you in hope of some semblance of a working product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @bhbom,

I read your message. Help is on the way. See here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush-discussions/adobe-premiere-rush-crashing-on-iphone-with...

Sorry about the issue.

ger it sorted, and not just this time, but consistently, or you will be losing me and the money I keep throwing at you in hope of some semblance of a working product.

I have passed along your concerns. They are working on this issue right now. Apologies for the delay. Have a good one.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2023 Dec 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have hours of editing & finished videos that I can't export right now.  I can't convert something that is already cropped, text added, & sound perfected, etc.

the whole reason to use this app was to be able to have a good editing program in phone.  This is so discouraging to me.  I use this program for my marketing job.  I have multiple projects in here & now I am stuck.  With deadlines 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right nowww!!!! On ipad air4  this app always crash ,Event I tried to clear memory as much as I can, App still cannot run properly..

Frankly I like this app, But I have to move to used another app... Please Fix this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing terrible crashes, atter i finished my project and i started to render it, it won't render!! It crashes!

-After that every time i try to start edit a new project it crashes without even start😂,

i signed out. I delete the app and I uploaded it again and the sme happenes too!!

-iphone 11 pro max 256 up too 50gb while editing..

I guess after updating the last 17.1.1 update it started to do alot of weird things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to export my video an the app clases, it´s frustrating, i already update my iPhone, iPad, MacBook and it´s Words, please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2023 Nov 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe Premiere Rush for several months now, but it is the first time that the app gets super slow, and when I try to export my final edit, it just gets to 50% and then the app closes. When the app was alright, one video of 1 minute exported in like 3 minutes maximum. Hope it can be fixed soon. Thanks!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. I thought it was a storage issue, so I cleared out files from my phone and from my creative cloud and still having issues. Noticed this first 11/25/23

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone - good day - my Adobe Rush app keeps crashing. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it's still crashing. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @andreh58383311,

Thanks for the message. Please give us info about your system/device and media. We'll be able to assist you better that way. Sorry for the problem.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't export videos. It goes so slow and after reaching halfway it just vanishes 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Gurman33898519ggjs,

I got your note. Are you on iPhone? Are you using iOS 17.1? Let us know. Sorry about this.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't export my video on adobe rush. What can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Paul34008936yl25,

I read your post. Are you on iPhone? iOS 17.1? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to export the video, it reaches half way and then just closes itself. Can please it be fixed 

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Gurman33898519ggjs,

Sorry about that. May we have more info about your computer or device and the media you are editing? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use it on my IPhone 14 series

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on iOS 17.1? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m dealing with a situation and I don’t know what to do. I have this app purchased and on the iPhone 13 Pro, while editing or rendering, the app disappears, it shuts down… I have reinstalled the app, I have made space, no matter what I do, I am facing the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Cretu33942779rap6,

Thanks for the note. There is a bug running iOS 17.1. Is that the version of iOS that you're running? Let us know. Sorry for the issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me, too, and I run iOS 17.1. Any word on when the bug will be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully, soon. Nothing has been announced yet. Sorry!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use the premium premiere rush app and it has unfortunately turned out absolutely horrible. It crashes aaall the time. This needs to get sorted out, or else it can't be used. This has been a problem for several months, I'm not sure what I am paying for anymore. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Anja265424753fzx,

Thanks for the note. Are you on iOS 17.1. Please let me know.

Best Wishes,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2023 Dec 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kevin-Monahan Hello Kevin! Are there any updates on when this crashing issue should be resolved for iPhone users? I use the app for work social media posts and would greatly enjoy a time frame to consider with timing out individual projects.

Thanks for keeping us informed! It has been reassuring to hear back from an Adobe employee directly on here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines