Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LoadLibrary failed with error 126: the specified module could not be found

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I always get these messages pop up everytime I open either Ru or Ps on my desktop. Also, my loading screen freezes to here. I already tried re-installing, signing out, restarting my laptop and signing back in. 

Rush.PNG

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

I found that this is a Windows issue and not an Adobe one. It has to do with the graphics card on your computer. I found this video tutorial link very helpful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQCt6uDrFRM

It shows that you have to disable one of your graphic cards for a few mins. Mine worked fine after I did that and also did a restart on my device.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any news on that? facing the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found that this is a Windows issue and not an Adobe one. It has to do with the graphics card on your computer. I found this video tutorial link very helpful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQCt6uDrFRM

It shows that you have to disable one of your graphic cards for a few mins. Mine worked fine after I did that and also did a restart on my device.

This tutorial is about how to fix loadlibrary failed with error 126 the specified module could not be found. This solution is 2022 released and if may be not works just comment to me. This error is also occurred if you access blender,adobe premiere,adobe illustrator,autodesk,autocad,google ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines