Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Vector Downloaded as an Image not Vector

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I recently downloaded 3 vector files 734395496, 734393452 and 734389525. I downloaded them as an illustrator file but when opening this it's only an image and not an editable vector. I need to be creditted for these 3 assets.

Bug Acknowledged
TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Hello @Jacqueline Adine Du Preez, I see the issue you're referencing and I've added 3 credits back to your account. I'll send these details to be reviewed internally. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the vectors.

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
5 Comments
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similiar issue, I downloaded 731660952 today as a vector file, but it is not a vector image, and it give me a missing link error notice when opening up the .ai file so it is not editable in Illustrator, I need to be credited for the download. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's always helpful to share a screen shot of what you see: 

Abambo_0-1720474002103.png@Contributor1 will chime in a see what needs to be done. You will need to select a different asset.

(@contributor 1, I opened this on my iPad, and it asked me, if I would like to paste the asset to Illustrator. in othe cases, I was simply presented with the contend.)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Jacqueline Adine Du Preez, I see the issue you're referencing and I've added 3 credits back to your account. I'll send these details to be reviewed internally. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the vectors.

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @LLyzabeth, I see the issue you're referencing and I've added a credit back to your account. I'll send these details to be reviewed internally. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the vector.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2024 Jul 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Contributor1 Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate