Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

account blocked, please help.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3.PNG

hello, my account has been blocked today. I am here sins a year but I don't know why this happens please help me. I have contact adobe but I didn't get any response. 

TOPICS
Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MatHayward please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevertheless you need to contact Adobe. We are just end users like you. Keep trying. You can be blocked for account issues, or for uploading many similar photos. But nothing will get you blocked quicker than ignoring a request to fix an issue (such as a watermark or missing release) and just submitting again. In this case blocking is completely automatic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much for reply. can my account reactivate? I think I have a title and tags issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what Adobe says of blocking one’s account:

Why was my account blocked?
Adobe reserves the right to block an account if the content or upload behavior is not in compliance with our Adobe Stock Contributor Agreement.

Remedies:
I think that Test Screen Name has given you the answer: you need to contact Adobe on this. Stock Contributor has its own help line, as described here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

Abambo
via mobile phone.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your reply I have sent an email to adobe. now I am waiting for reply. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I got a reply from adobe and we discussed the problem, everything seems good. and I received a mail from adobe that

Case ***** closed

Dear ****, 

Regarding your recent query *****

Your case has now been resolved

*but my account is still blocked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe and explain the situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pleas help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have more than one Adobe ID? Because the ID you are using on the forums has no cases recorded.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. I don't know more about I'd but I think my portfolio I'd is "207071982"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe support emails tell me that my account suspended due to images are found in other sites. actually I have submitted my images to different nonexclusive agencies. I have done nothing wrong. I know adobe is a nonexclusive agency so I can submit my images to other agencies also. please help me. at list tell me which images are having a problem so I can prove it. but adobe open case and close case every time without any operations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the same situation. Is your problem solved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @Globe Textures

Each case may be different and to get a resolution, you need to contact contributor support as indicated here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/account-blocked-please-help/m-p/109578...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your account is blocked, you must contact Adobe.  We can't help you here.

This discussion is locked.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines