• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

account problem please help me!

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, ı have logo works that ı have been selling for about 3-4 years. The account was closed because of my logo that was downloaded at least 100-200 times.

I've been selling for years, I've already uploaded the eps file. How can I prove that I made the drawing? 

Where did this come from after 4 years?

Also why are you closing my account instead of deleting the logo? this is unfair...

because I have been uploading and selling for 4-5 years. I've never sold anyone else's logo. everyone bought my drawings from me. If you don't think I drew it, remove the logo. Please do not close my work and account that has been going on for years.

Thank you. I am waiting for a reply

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

LEGEND , Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Adobe have a legal duty to take down your work if they get a take down notice. They have no choice. Now you have to make a good reply to prove it is yours. If you fail your account will surely be closed. No, I have no good suggestions, but this is a legal matter; you need to be thorough and detailed in your reply to the takedown notice. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

This Community Forum is not the place to address Adobe directly. You must contact Adobe via email to address the matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

this is the response I got from Google's latest AI chatbot, Bard. 

Q:  Sample letter responding to false DMCA Take Down Request

Sure, here is a sample letter.

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

[Your City, State, Zip Code]

[Your Phone Number]

[Your Email]

[Date]

Copyright Agent

Adobe Inc.

345 Park Avenue

Mail Stop W11-517

San Jose, CA 95110

Fax: (408) 516-9957

Dear Adobe;

I am writing to you today to dispute a DMCA takedown request. The request alleged that I had infringed on copyright b

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe have a legal duty to take down your work if they get a take down notice. They have no choice. Now you have to make a good reply to prove it is yours. If you fail your account will surely be closed. No, I have no good suggestions, but this is a legal matter; you need to be thorough and detailed in your reply to the takedown notice. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I prove that I drew it? Can you prepare a sample answer for me please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't think we can prepare a generic or sample reply. You have to deal with your circumstances. Maybe get professional advice (this is a legal matter), or Google how to respond to a DMCA takedown request (that's what they are called). I did find some web pages that tell you what you must say, but of course we cannot know if they are legally valid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the logo is similar to a different one, and that one is registered, then it is no question that you have drawn this. Do a reverse image search on the web. If you think that the take-down notice is not valid, then you need to take legal action against the offender.

I'm not certain, but the logo does remind me of something similar I've seen.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show them your original artwork (drawing, sketch, painting) or the original digital workfile with date and time stamp. 

You must be able to prove ownership of all work you submit.  Without proof, you can't submit it.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this is the response I got from Google's latest AI chatbot, Bard. 

Q:  Sample letter responding to false DMCA Take Down Request

Sure, here is a sample letter.

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

[Your City, State, Zip Code]

[Your Phone Number]

[Your Email]

[Date]

Copyright Agent

Adobe Inc.

345 Park Avenue

Mail Stop W11-517

San Jose, CA 95110

Fax: (408) 516-9957

Dear Adobe;

I am writing to you today to dispute a DMCA takedown request. The request alleged that I had infringed on copyright by uploading a copyrighted work to Stock.

I have reviewed the copyrighted work that you claim I infringed, and I do not believe that I have violated a copyright. The work that I uploaded is my own original work, and I have not copied any copyrighted material.

I have attached a copy of my own work to this letter for your review.

I swear under penalty of perjury that the work I submitted is my own original artwork and I do not believe that I have infringed on anyone's copyright. There has been a mistake or misidentification.

Sincerely, [Your Name]

It is important to note that this is just a sample letter, and you may need to modify it to fit your specific situation. If you are unsure of how to respond to a DMCA takedown request, you should consult with an attorney.

=========================

This is what Adobe says:  READ CAREFULLY.

https://www.adobe.com/legal/dmca.html

Counter Notices and Objections

"If you believe your content on an Adobe service was disabled as a result of an improper DMCA infringement notice, you can file a DMCA counter notice using our online form, sending it to the United States fax number or mailing address above. Adobe will only take action in response to DMCA counter notices that contain all of the following:

• A clear description and the location of the disabled material (specific URL(s) where it was hosted before it was disabled);
  • A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District court for the district of your residence (or of Santa Clara County, California if you reside outside of the United States) and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the DMCA notice you are responding to or their agent;
  • Your contact information (such as your name, physical address, and email address and telephone number); and
  • A statement made and signed by you under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification."

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This Community Forum is not the place to address Adobe directly. You must contact Adobe via email to address the matter.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know your e-mail address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contributor-support@adobe.com

You were provided a contact link on the screen that notified you that your account is suspended.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @DesignerTwitchiCek ,

The link on your account is what you must use to query your issue. You can via that link find out exactly the reason your account was removed.

I might be wrong, but I'd believe that logos are unique and exclusive files that are sold once. Were you invited to submit same? Did you read the guidelines before submitting? There are times in error files are accepted, then customers start complaining in which case the files are remove immediately from the market place. If this was the case, and it's all logos you sell then obviously your entire account will be removed. However, do not take my word for it. It's just my opinion. Adobe will give you the facts.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I might be wrong, but I'd believe that logos are unique and exclusive files that are sold once. Were you invited to submit same?

By @jacquelingphoto2017

You are wrong (at lease for Adobe stock). On Adobe stock, there are no logos. Even if someone calls an illustration a logo, as you can't use it as a logo. Conclusion: you can't buy a logo on Adobe stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Abambo ,

Your comment confirms I'm right. My comment was general not specific to Adobe. A Logo is sold to be used once. It's unique and exclusive to the buyer. The link I attach indicates that logos are sold by or on Adobe by contributors that are invited to submit. Another platform I'm familiar with sells logos and the specification is that the files are sold once.

Regards

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't be invited to submit logos on Adobe stock. It's possible on Shutterstock, but not here. The link you provided is for templates. I don't understand why there, they name logos, as Adobe stock assets explicitly can't be used as logos. Templates are sold as often as possible, as any asset on Adobe stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines