• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

An easy way to check acceptance/rejection of images now?

Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there  any way to easily see accepted or rejected images now that the email notifications have changed?
It used to be until very recently 1 email for each notification, now it's just a block one for several at once.

I have searched my dashboard over and over and still can't see anywhere that makes it easy to find out the accepted or rejected images.
Under uploaded files there are the headings New, In Review, Reminder, Rejected, and Releases. In Review isn't it because --- obviously-- that only shows those not reviewed yet.
Rejected is what it say's, not too much of a problem there because fortunately I have relatively few and can fairly easily check.
The biggest problem is accepted images. I know they show up in my Dashboard, but almost impossible to work out which are the latest ones, as they appear to come up in the date order they were submitted, which has no relation to when they have been reviewed. So not in any checkable pattern.
Unless I'm missing something simple and obvious? Quite possible knowing me.

The reason I like to be able to see these easily is that I keep a couple of different folders specifically for stock images. One is copies of submissions, and the other is for adobe stock acceptances ( there are others  for shutterstock images).
It makes an almost impossible job if I have to go through all the accepted images in Dashboard just to find the latest ones so I can seperate them into the correct folders. For instance, the last notification I got just said 35 acceptances and to go to my Dashboard ---------I did this and absolutely no clue as to which images they are.
I'm sure I'm not the only person who does this and now has this problem?
Many thanks.
Steve.
TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Steve,

I understand clearly what you are talking about. The change has really taken the ease out of keeping track. To the right of your dashboard page you will see "Sort by downloads" or "Sort by date". If you see "Sort by date" the images at the top are the ones you most recently upload. If you see "Sort by download" click on the small down arrow and select "Sort by date". 

If you believe you might miss on a few images that you might for some reason process long after uploading, you may create a collection. Go to "Sort by date". Click on more than the accepted amount, or all the image on the first page and add it to the collection (Each page has 99 or 100 files). All the images that falls at the end of the collection are new and is sorted according to how you add them to the collection. Therefore if you add a horse, dog, and donkey (in that order) yesterday, they'll fall below what you have already added regardless of what date you upload the files. If today you add carrot, bread, and biscuits, those will fall below the donkey.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines