• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bildverkaufsagentur myloview arbeitet mit Adobe Stock zusammen?

Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Über Copytrack bekam ich einige Treffer meiner Fotos auf den Seiten von myloview.de (myloveview.es, myloview.it) und habe diese Firma per Chat angeschrieben und um die Rechnungen für hunderte meiner Fotos gebeten. Die Dame schrieb, dass die Grafik diese Rechnungen hätte und sie mir per Mail senden würde.
Heute kam diese Antwort:
"... die Website myloview.de ist an Adobe Stock und 123RF API angeschlossen, deswegen können alle Fotos von diesen Bilderdatenbanken auf myloview.de erscheinen und zwar aufgrund dieser Zusammenarbeit. Es darf nicht vergessen werden, dass wir unsere Grafiken im Rahmen von kundenspezifischen Bestellungen fertigen. Es ist keine Großhandelproduktion, sondern nur kundenspezifische Einzelfertigung, die auf Wunsch des Kunden ausgeführt wird. Jedes Bild, das wir bei der Fertigung unserer Produkte (Fototapeten, Poster und Sticker), verwenden, wird von uns von Adobe Stock oder 123RF gekauft."

Ich glaube das irgendwie nicht, dass die an Adobe "angeschlossen" sind. Hat jemand von Euch schon davon gehört? Dann müssten all Eure Fotos ja auch bei denen zu finden (und zu kaufen) sein?
Für die Antworten bedanke ich mich im voraus.
Liebe Grüße
Martina

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

@WendellaBee 

Here a screen shot. This photo is from my portfolio.  The company is not properly using the API

Sorry, I have to change my post. I have just been informed that this site is valid and that they are authorized AP users. If you notice, I didnt, they do give me as the photo owner. 

Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting in touch. We appreciate you bringing this situation to our attention. At Adobe and Fotolia, we respect intellectual property rights and ask our users to do the same in our Terms of Use and Upload Agreement. Specifically, we request that our users (a) represent and warrant that they own all right, title and interest in and to the content they submit, including all copyright, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property rights; and (b) agree not to upload any content that infringes or violates the intellectual property rights of any person or entity.

In order to comply with your request, and in accordance with our policies, we kindly ask you to file a proper DMCA complaint with all the necessary information as described in Section 20 of the Adobe General Terms of Use (or Section 17 of Fotolia´s General Terms of Use). Please use Adobe´s online form to file a DMCA complaint here: http://www.adobe.com/legal/dmca.html

Please understand that this procedure is mandatory and serves the protection of all contributors and needs to be complied with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not the issue.
Someone is distributing my Adobe photos on their website stating that they work with Adobe Stock, which I don't believe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe cannot investigate without specific information. Filling out the form above will start the investigation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want confirmation from Adobe if myloview company is authorized to mirror the Adobe Stock database.
Nothing more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the Adobe watermark is on the picture, they are accessing the Adobe stock database via the API. I do not know, however, if someone can opt for custom watermarks.

I doubt that Adobe discusses publicly about its licensees. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@WendellaBee 

Here a screen shot. This photo is from my portfolio.  The company is not properly using the API

Sorry, I have to change my post. I have just been informed that this site is valid and that they are authorized AP users. If you notice, I didnt, they do give me as the photo owner. 

Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Martina, ich habe das selbe Problem. Hat sich vielleicht schon etwas ergeben, gibt es Neuigkeiten bzgl. deiner Frahe? Recht merkwürdig. Liebe Grüße, André

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wieso merkwürdig? Adobe bietet bestimmten Kunden Zugriff über eine API an die Datenbank an. Diese Kunden verkaufen auf eigene Rechnung einen Service, normalerweise kundenspezifische Fertigung von Drucken der Adobe Stock Bilder. Für diese Verkäufe bekommt der Beitragende natürlich seinen Obolus. Gleiches gilt auch für die Bilder, welche im Rahmen eines bezahlten Abonnements von Creative Cloud Express verwendet werden.

Siehe auch hier: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/bildverkaufsagentur-myloview-arbeitet-...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines