• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long review for pictures takes?

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! There are a lot of images in my review queue. Some of the images have been in the queue for over two weeks. However, it happens that the images that I posted yesterday are being checked today, but more images hang in the queue for a very long time. How it works? Are there any problems with my account? help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Yes, all you can do is wait. There does seem to be some illogical reviewing activity right now, which I suppose is caused by the fact that the system is overwhelmed with Generative AI stuff. I suppose it is causing a lot of discussion within Adobe as well...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Generative AI that got moderated fast and vector files that are stuck in the queue? That is very strange. It should indeed be the contrary, except if you made an error by submitting and submitted your vector files as generative AI (those are not allowed) and your generative AI has been submitted as photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@vselekula are you referring to Stock Contributors if so I'll move the thread for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, yes, sorry. First conversation in community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem, I'll move the thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are all of these Generative AI assets? There is a large backlog of such assets waiting for review for a month or more; but I'm seeing more and more reports that the Moderators aren't always reviewing the oldest assets first. We have no way of knowing how long it will take to clear your backlog.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of them is AI Generated, but not all of them. And I cannot see any logic in this proccess. There is pictures AI generated that was uploaded yeasterday and today they approved and also there are some vector files that stops in quene for week. Really strange. But okay, I think I need just to wait

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, all you can do is wait. There does seem to be some illogical reviewing activity right now, which I suppose is caused by the fact that the system is overwhelmed with Generative AI stuff. I suppose it is causing a lot of discussion within Adobe as well...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generative AI that got moderated fast and vector files that are stuck in the queue? That is very strange. It should indeed be the contrary, except if you made an error by submitting and submitted your vector files as generative AI (those are not allowed) and your generative AI has been submitted as photos.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On average, Photos & Vector Graphics are reviewed in 5 - 10 business days.

Generative AI Illustrations could take 1-2 months due to backlog, or perhaps longer if you didn't title, keyword and describe as "Generative AI Illustration" and submit signed releases.  See below.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-content.html

For faster turnarounds, submit more real assets and fewer generative AI. 😉

===========
Model/Property Releases:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/model-release.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/property-release.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2023 Jul 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Sir, my works have been under review for 22 days already. And it's just regular vector graphics. I'm a beginner, and I've only sold my first work, but I don't know what to do next. I have very few works for sale, and they have been under review for a very long time. And how can I work like this if I can't add to my portfolio? I've contacted support, but they haven't responded."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stock receives thousands of submissions per week. Review time varies depending on how many assets were ahead of yours in the wait queue.  On average, Photos & Vector Graphics are reviewed in 5 -15 business days. Illustrations & Generative AI could take 1 -3 months.

Adobe employees don't work on weekends or holidays. And summer vacation schedules could be another delay factor.   You have to wait your turn just like everyone else.  Whether your assets are accepted this month or next month doesn't really matter.  It all balances out at year end.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the information. I was just worried that something might be wrong with my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines