Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't create the new account

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

I closed my Adobe Stock account more than 2 years ago but my illustrations still  had been selling on Adobe partners sites. I asked the support team via email and chat to help me to stop selling my illustrations. They told me to create the new Adobe account and then syncronize it with Fotolia account in order to receive my earnings. At this step the system says that "New account creation is not available at this time". In this case it is not possible for me to have the access to my earnings. 

I'm waiting the answer from support team for a very long time. 

Maybe someone knows, how long it takes to wait the answer from support team?

Thanks

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that your screen print is dated Oct. 12th, so that's not a very long time; nevertheless if you haven't received a response by now, you should contact Support once again. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually I sent the first message on Sept. 13th and received the repsonse very quicly. I received the next response with the instruction on Sept.28 and had troubles with the new account creation.They answered me on Oct.19 but with the same instruction like they didn't receive the message about my troubles. And I was in need to send it again. Waiting for the responce now. 

The screenshot was made later because I tried to create the new account many times since Sept. 28th.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see how this delay can be quite frustrating!

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contributor support is quite responsive. Check your spam for messages from them. If you do not find a response, I suggest to send a message again.

Contacting Contributor support: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already sent them the message again on Oct. 19th. Now I'm waiting the respond. 

Spam folder is empty, I checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for help in your private messages. 

I'd like to hear the explanation from Adobe support team. I hope they will not ignore my problem and responce to my emails soon.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. Feel free to update here or on private message, if you need further support. I know that you now have been waiting for a long time, let's hope that next week we get more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I searched our system for an account that is tied to the Adobe ID you are using for this forum thread. There is no history of an account existing. In the past, when I've seen similar reports, it has always been the result of multiple accounts having been created. Send me a PM with the Adobe ID associated with the account you are writing about and I'll be happy to take a look.

Thanks,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Hello, I have already sent you the message with the details. I have the only Adobe ID that I use now. I had Fololia account and my illustrations automatically started selling on Adobe Stock. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Olga, I don't see a message from you in my PMs. Can you provide me with an image number of a file that you see online? I'll be able to track down the account that way. 

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I suppose you have found my message because I received your answer? I replied you with the information about the images IDs on the partner site and also I attached the screenshots of my closed account that I still have left. There you can see my registered email, name, the content, username. 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I attached the screens of my closed account here if there are problems with the messages. And I have found the email confirmation of my account deletion more than 2 years ago. I translated it to English.So it's impossible for my account not to be in the history.

Thanks

[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will get a more immediate response (and not have to post publicly here in the forum any of your private info) if you send a private message to Mat Hayward. Click on his icon above and you will be taken to his Adobe Forum profile when you can send a PM.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, there were some problems with displaying my private messages as Mat Hayward said.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You shouldn't post publicly your e-mail here. As for the rest, you are in good hands with Mat. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope my issue is resolved soon. By the way, support team continues to keep silence, very strange.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Mat Hayward,

Since you are an Adobe employee, can you please transfer my issue to support team who are able to contact me via email? So I'll be able to send them all the screens with personal data in high resolution and good quality. I see that private message form here doesn't allow to attach pictures in good quality.

Possible the support team just didn't receive my messages for some reason. 

Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like my issue to be transferred to support team to their email address:

contributor-support@adobe.com

I asked on the other forum and get confirmed that support team answers in 1-2 days the other Adobe contributors. For some reason they don't respond only to my emails. I think the support team are able to find my closed account in the history and deside the issue quicky. I sent them the last message on 19 Oct., maybe just my message is in the spam folder or they missed it. I'd like them to find my messages or contact me to email address associated with my AdobeID or to the address associated with the closed account. All these I sent you in private messages.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mat,

I have sent you an email to resolve my issue with my account details. Check it please.

Thanks,

Olga.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MatHayward   wont see this unless you tag him.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @MatHayward 

I have sent you an email to resolve my issue with my account details. Check it please.

Thanks,

Olga.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines