• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I forgot to put "Generative AI" in the title

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent 200 AI generated images but i forgot to put "Generative AI" in the titles, they are under review and i can't delete them to do it again correctly and i'm afraid they will accept and then block me, no matter how much i checked the box that was generated by artificial intelligence

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

it was the blue message above informing that the images are under analysis, it was blocking the delete part to appear hahaha

I already deleted and uploaded correctly, it was just the last 200 that I forgot to put the "Generative AI". Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can delete files even awaiting validation in the info on the right of the screen when you click on a file, below eds keywords there is a not very visible link to do so. you have to do it one by one. but upload the new ones before to be able to copy paste quickly if the information is not in your files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's true, I just don't know why some have the option, and others don't... I sent you two images for you to see. I already went down the sidebar as much as possible. Thanks bro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already went down the sidebar as much as possible. Thanks bro

By @kian28591694qloi

No, you didn't.

Abambo_0-1678135201849.png

Delete all the nonconforming assets and correct your error before you get blocked for spamming the system with nonconforming assets. Read the guidelines and follow them verbatim.

Generative AI submission guidelines - Adobe Support Community - 13549435

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uploading and tagging all that again is gonna take a long time, he might have "got away" with it tbh if had just not said anything and left it.

Imo those assests don't scream out "I was made using AI"

Still though .. there's that saying. better safe than sorry. So I guess it's probably for the best he deletes them and re-uploads them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it was the blue message above informing that the images are under analysis, it was blocking the delete part to appear hahaha

I already deleted and uploaded correctly, it was just the last 200 that I forgot to put the "Generative AI". Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1_.png2_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contributors have been clogging the Adobe Stock moderation system with hundreds of non-conforming AI images, causing a huge backlog in the queue. I wouldn't be surprised if they just started shutting down the accounts of those who are doing so...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope they close even for those who didn't read the rules, I sent more than 1000 correctly, checking the box that was created with AI, Generative AI in the title, illustration, without involving copyrighted names, etc, and they have been analyzing for 20 days

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1000 assets. You are currently the clogging king. I do not blame you, but you should better pray that about at least 50% get accepted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, i'm fine if they accept 50% of the illustrations

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

More that 50% refusals is considered as a bad ratio by Adobe. They may even consider that as spamming. Spammers can get blocked. Sorry for not being more precise in my prior message.

Have your submissions by now been moderated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines