Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My .csv file is not working.

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have tried to upload the .CSV file many times but is not working.

Not sure what to do about it?

Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 4.37.17 PM.png

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

I would need to see the actual csv file to troubleshoot here. Please submit a support ticket for assistance.

Details on how to submit a CSV can be found here: Use CSV files to index your content at Adobe Stock

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Where do you want to reach? Your question is post at the Adobe Stock Contributor's forum, where we answer the questions of photographers who contribute file for sale. If I get more details, I might be able to direct your question to the appropriate forum or advise you on what to do for better assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your replay. I sale stock footage and I try to apply the .CSV  file to the stock files it does not work.

I tried so many times.  Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can Abambo​ or MatHayward​ assist here please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would need to see the actual csv file to troubleshoot here. Please submit a support ticket for assistance.

Details on how to submit a CSV can be found here: Use CSV files to index your content at Adobe Stock

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem and have submitted numerous support tickets but no one has been able to help.

MY CSV is accepted but the data isn't copying across (title, keywords) etc

screengrab attached. I can send the csv if someone wants to take a look?

Thanks

BarneyScreen Shot 2019-04-04 at 12.23.45.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe you need to up your CSV game I am still having problems as the data is not reading across

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For the CSV shown in the OP, the category needs to be a number, not the word. The list is available in the portal and I've added a screenshot below.

For Barney, it could be the title of the CSV. Without seeing it I can't know for certain but that's a common mistake. There can be no spaces in the name. Please review the CSV guidelines I linked above for additional information.

csv numbers.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines