• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Once my photos are uploaded and properly tagged, it doesn't allow me to "send" them.

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once my photos are uploaded and properly tagged, it doesn't allow me to "send" them. It's as if that button on the top right was not active on my profile. It changes from green to blue but does not execute the action of sending the photos for review. could you help me? Thanks a lot.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can send 7 pictures, but the one in question may still wait on a checkmark or information to be included.

BTW: The picture shown will be refused because it is a black and white picture, and I think there is a border around. Both are exclusion reasons.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering! The image you see does not have any white border...and yes, it is black and white. But I haven't gotten any reason for rejection of any photo, basically because it doesn't allow me to upload anything. Only tag, description, but the process dies there. It's as if the upload button was blocked for two days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Complete all the steps to proceed.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know, as you haven't been able to submit that. I just said that it will get a refusal, when you submit into the moderation queue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "Submit Files" button will not be active until every image has all the boxes filled out properly, including title and keywords and the check box titled "Recognizable People or Property". If you have checked "yes" you must attach a Release.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captura de pantalla 2022-09-21 092300.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I'm doing it right... I don't know where the fault could be

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us the complete entries you are shown. All the fields. The reason for not being able to submit is there. The pictures are uploaded. you just need to fill in all the details. And you have 7 images waiting for being send in the moderation queue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captura de pantalla 2022-09-21 092300.jpgHello, thanks for answering. I think everything is marked, I've checked it several times in each photo, but I still can't see the source of the problem. thanks again for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it's done, no?

Abambo_0-1663747646881.png

There is a difference between your first screen you shared on a different picture:

Abambo_1-1663747713091.png

Here there need to be one or more mandatory information missing.

But you can send 7 files (also from your first post):

Abambo_2-1663747823253.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everything is still the same... the send button does not react, it is still stopped.  😞

I even tried to remove some, and make modifications to see if it reacts, but nothing

def.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, pushing Enviar 4 Archivos does not help work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it doesn't.  😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use another browser that does not have script blockers.  Try with latest Chrome or Firefox.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

… or try using an iPad or your phone. If it works, it's either your computer or browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines