• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

only bots at adobe?

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uploaded many AI created "photos" to Adobe Stock and as described properly labeled at categories as "illustrations", "generatively created" and the keywords and titles also properly labeled. e.g. generatively created with AI. After several weeks of "processing time" I get today the message "During the review we have found elements (and indeed all) , which require a written model release". Maybe a human could take a look at this and not a bot. Why are extra fields introduced like "generatively created"??? I can only shake my head at this. This is anything but professional work.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Greetings!

There are times that a model or property release is needed with AI generated content, because most A.I. programs use existing photos and illustrations and such.  If you haven't already, read the Generative AI submission requirements.  

The labeling of "A.I. generated" was implemented because customers were asking for a way to tell the difference between regular assets and A.I. generated assets.

So far as we are aware on the forums, real people review assets that are submitted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Well, you could do generative AI, having a face in your picture and still having modelled that after an existing person. So, indeed the moderator (a human, and professional) did a correct job. I suggest that you lean back and read the instructions for submitting AI art. And apply those instructions verbatim.

Especially:

If your generative AI image contains what could be perceived to be a recognizable person in it, you must submit a release. If that person was completely written prompt generate

Votes

Translate

Translate

No bots are used. You didn't upload any of your rejected images here, but if you had followed the instructions provided by Adobe as to model release/property release requirements, they would not have been rejected for missing releases. The  "Generative AI" titles and keywords are required so that Adobe's Buyers can know what they're buying and be able to search on those terms. How is that not professional? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from enterprise&teams>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings!

There are times that a model or property release is needed with AI generated content, because most A.I. programs use existing photos and illustrations and such.  If you haven't already, read the Generative AI submission requirements.  

The labeling of "A.I. generated" was implemented because customers were asking for a way to tell the difference between regular assets and A.I. generated assets.

So far as we are aware on the forums, real people review assets that are submitted.

I hope that helps!

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid I can't sign that. The AI is installed on my computer and trained and does not use any existing images. Even with a Google search can and are therefore no similar images found. The link given by you and the information I have read before the setting of the images exactly and taken into photo stock.
Thank you for your opinion but that does not help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your opinion but that does not help.

By @CC-User99

Why is it that complicated:

Do what has been asked for. If you read the instructions, you have read, when a model release is needed and when you need to substitute a model release with a property release. Do not discuss the requirements, do it.

As for the moderators: Adobe has confirmed that all assets are checked by humans.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which A.I. program do you use?

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you follow the submission guidelines for "AI Generative Illustration" to the letter?

Did you submit a signed property release by you as the artist?

And if applicable, a signed model release for likenesses of real people?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you could do generative AI, having a face in your picture and still having modelled that after an existing person. So, indeed the moderator (a human, and professional) did a correct job. I suggest that you lean back and read the instructions for submitting AI art. And apply those instructions verbatim.

Especially:

If your generative AI image contains what could be perceived to be a recognizable person in it, you must submit a release. If that person was completely written prompt generated and is not based on a real person in any way, then a PROPERTY release is required. If the person was created with a prompt (either visual or written) that is based on a real person, then a MODEL release is required.

But you need also to review the titling and the keywords because “generatively created” is not exactly what is required. As I said, apply the instructions verbatim. Copy and paste and not rephrase!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No bots are used. You didn't upload any of your rejected images here, but if you had followed the instructions provided by Adobe as to model release/property release requirements, they would not have been rejected for missing releases. The  "Generative AI" titles and keywords are required so that Adobe's Buyers can know what they're buying and be able to search on those terms. How is that not professional? 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines