• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payout issue

Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I submitted a payout request on 06/02/24.

Still I'm not received any payment. Alredy 10 business days is completed, still I'm not received any payment on my account 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Today is the tenth business day. If there was a holiday in between, it is only the ninth. Check the status of the payment. If the status is “done”, payment has been done. It's then up to your chosen service provider to credit you. That may still take up to 3 days. If there is a problem, the money will be sent back to Adobe, and they will credit your account again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Can you reply YES to each of the following:

1. Do you have an ACTIVE Adobe Stock Contributor account (not Fotolia)?
  2. Has it been 45 days or more since your first qualifying sale?
  3. Have you accured at least USD $25 in royalties?
  4. Did you complete & submit your Tax Withholding form to Adobe Stock?
  5. Do you have an active business account with PayPal, Skrill or Payoneer to receive the funds?
    https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/getting-paid.html
  6. Have you contacted Stock Contributor Support?
    https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today is the tenth business day. If there was a holiday in between, it is only the ninth. Check the status of the payment. If the status is “done”, payment has been done. It's then up to your chosen service provider to credit you. That may still take up to 3 days. If there is a problem, the money will be sent back to Adobe, and they will credit your account again.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today is business day 9, since yesterday was a federal holiday in the U.S. The oayment will probably be released tomorrow.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Jill_C  today was 10th business day ,can u recheck again,your mistaken 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not mistaken. Do not count the day on which you submitted the request. Feb 7, 8 and 9 = 3 days. Feb 12-16 = 5 days. Today is day 9. Tomorrow is day 10.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm submitted payout request on 06/02/24 not on 07/02/24

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said above, the date on which you submitted does not start the clock. The first full day after the day in which you submitted your request is day 1. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm submitted payout request on 06/02/24 not on 07/02/24

By @CharlesHepsiba

Yes, but you do not count that day. @Jill_C and I came to the same number of days, she discounted the President's day, if I'm correct, which is a holiday in the USA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today is the 10th business day,but still 😔😕 no payment..? What's going on 😔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's only 9:00 a.m. here in California where Adobe's headquarters are located. There are still anither 8 hours in this business day.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another 8 hours also completed, still waiting for payment 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the status of your payment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Abambo and @Jill_C  my problem is not solved...? Another 8 also completed total 16hours completed, it's 12th business day 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday was the 10th business day; therefore today is the 11th. Use the contact us link on your account page to send a request for update from Adobe. Use the drop down selections is "payment taxes and bonus program". I note that it says "Payments are processed in the order they are received and completed within 7 to 10 business days (Monday - Friday). Due to increased withdrawal requests or public holidays, there may be occasional 3-5 business days delays. We appreciate your patience."

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Abambo and @Jill_C  my problem is not solved...? Another 8 also completed total 16hours completed, it's 12th business day 

By @CharlesHepsiba

You obviously have a counting problem. The 21th day of this month was the tenth business day (https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/payout-issue/m-p/14437685#M78770), so the 22nd day of this month is not the 12th business day. 

The rule is: It takes typical 7 to 10 business days. Then the status changes to payment done. that means that Adobe did send the money, and your agent will need to credit your account. If the status does not change, wait a buisness day or two and contact contributor support. IN NO CASE, YOU SHOULD CONTACT CONTRIBUTOR SUPPORT EARLIER, AS YOU WILL GET ONLY STOCK ANSWERS. 

So to allow your agent (PayPal, Skrill, Payoneer)  to do that, you will need to wait an additional 5 business days. If after having the correct status (done!!!, not pending) and the money does not arrive, contact the support of the payment agent (NOT THE CONTRIBUTOR SUPPORT!!!). 

If the payment will not be accepted, it will be credited back to your account. You will need to wait up to 30 days for that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's only 9:00 a.m. here in California where Adobe's headquarters are located. There are still anither 8 hours in this business day.

By @Jill_C

I think that international payouts are fulfilled from Adobe Canada, as my agreement is with Adobe Canada, and only US contributors are served from Adobe US. But the timezone is not that much appart.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on where you live and which bank you use, electronic fund transfers can take 10-15 business days to show in your account.

Which bank?

Which country?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm from india

Bank is SBI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jill_C  please help me ..! I'm not received any payment, my friend recieved payment from adobe in just 9 business days but im recieved any payment (it's 12th business day)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a forum volunteer, not an Adobe employee; thus I cannot help you to obtain the payment any sooner. Reread my post above from yesterday. Adobe stated that there can be occasional 3-5 day delays. You can contact them directly using the contact us link in your account page.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did your friend ask the same day for his payout? Does he use the same payout service: Skrill, Paypal or Payoneer? 

What is the status of your payment?

(I did ask that before! https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/payout-issue/m-p/14441376#M78900)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI 
Did you receive payment ? i asked because i am also in similar situation , i am applying for payout from Octobe 2023 , so far applied 5 times but payout is not credited, started my own thread as well 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/regarding-payout-issue/m-p/14531770

please let me know if you received payment and resolution you did to sort this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI 
Did you receive payment ? i asked because i am also in similar situation , i am applying for payout from Octobe 2023 , so far applied 5 times but payout is not credited, started my own thread as well 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/regarding-payout-issue/m-p/14531770

please let me know if you received payment and resolution you did to sort this problem.

By @Wandererandclicker

Obviously, something is wrong. There is no need to try again a request, as long as you do not have an answer from contributor support and from PayPal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Nancy , 

Thanks for your reply , please find the answer as follows :

Can you reply YES to each of the following:

1. Do you have an ACTIVE Adobe Stock Contributor account (not Fotolia)?   - YES
  2. Has it been 45 days or more since your first qualifying sale?   - YES
  3. Have you accured at least USD $25 in royalties? - YES
  4. Did you complete & submit your Tax Withholding form to Adobe Stock? - YES
  5. Do you have an active business account with PayPal, Skrill or Payoneer to receive the funds? - YES
    https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/getting-paid.html
  6. Have you contacted Stock Contributor Support? - YES
    https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have a PayPal account. Did you contact PayPal?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines