• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

please help me regain access to my adobestock account. I am a citizen of Ukraine.

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dear support team, today I went to my adobestock account and saw the inscription "Your account has a validation status issue." , I ask you to help with the return of access to my adobestock account. I am a citizen of Ukraine, Russia attacked Ukraine with a war, and right now I am writing to you from a bomb shelter because an air raid alert has been declared throughout Ukraine, the Russian army has fired cruise missiles into Ukraine. there are missile hits in the city of Krivoy Rog. please help me get back access to my adobe stock account. please. this is practically the only way to earn money now in the war. I adhere to the rules of the community, constantly update the content, choose the right keywords. Please help me get my account back. during the war, adobe stock is practically the only source of income

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry for your situation, but we can't help you here on this user to user support forum. You have a link, pointing to a form, that you need to fill out. The contributor support team will answer by e-mail. Watch your spam folder. The support is quite reactive.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It might be a technical issue.  Or perhaps some other problem.  Contact Stock Contributor Support for assistance.

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/contact

[Discussion locked.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines