• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Data Issue" - this is a new one to me. I can't figure out what to do with this now.

Contributor ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe community..

I've been contributing for roughly six months or so now.  Reasonably "good record" with submissions / acceptances (I think).  Recently though - I submitted four images on different topics (all science and tech related though) and all four came back with "Data Issue" - I've attached a screen grab below.  The description of this hold basically says essentially that the image is OK but there is an issue with keywording or title - and gives little else guidance.  Furthermore it gives me the opportunity to correct this and resubmit.

That's all nice but problem is I don't know what to correct, this looks fine to me and seems consistent with all the other hundred images or so I've submitted / Adobe accepted in this past six months.

Any guidance?  I've attached the image and the submissions response.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

I think you're right. Those keywords can cause the moderator to falsely assume that generative ai software was used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Customers are asking a lot for a possibility to exclude generative assets from their search results. Most are not happy with the poor results of those assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Keep doing what you do.  It's fine.  It's way better than any Generative AI I've seen recently with 3 legged tables, 5 legged horses and 6 handed clocks, etc..  🤣

Generative AI is a great idea whose potential has not been fully utilized or perfected yet.  Customers like me want high quality images.  AI hasn't met that litmus test yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's just because this really looks like an AI-Generated image even though upon very close inspection I can see it's not. 

By @Sam283349533tpw

For a trained eye of a moderator, it should be clear that it is not generative AI. It's the kind of asset that is very difficult to get clean in AI. But you need to inspect the assets at 100%.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was my hope - that renders would still stand out a bit .. but there is such a huge flood of submissions now that I am thinking that's not the situation.  From reading this forum it seems that it's not just me but also traditional photography that's taking a hit.  Since Adobe introduced firefly - I have to believe they are going with the flow as well.  It's discouraging but totally understandable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines