Copied

Me gustaria saber donde estan los errores de estas fotos

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

I'm going to guess and say exposure and focus but the big question is if there is a commercial value.

What do the shadow images represent? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Hi @alejandrom6594753 ,

The first and third photos have a blue purple white balance issue and it's noisy.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1684524652521.png

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1684524806336.png

The second photo has a blue white balance issue.

You need to zoom in on your photos to see the issues.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

As reported on other threads that you've participated in, the participants in this forum are not Adobe employees. You provided a rejected image, and it was analyzed and found to have flaws. We are fellow Contributors. I have not experienced an unusual rejection rate recently. Nearly 100% of my images are being accepted. I upload small batches of 4-6 images at a time. I don't have any reason to think that Adobe is systematically rejecting images at a higher rate than usual, not have we seen other

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to guess and say exposure and focus but the big question is if there is a commercial value.

What do the shadow images represent? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @alejandrom6594753 ,

The first and third photos have a blue purple white balance issue and it's noisy.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1684524652521.png

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1684524806336.png

The second photo has a blue white balance issue.

You need to zoom in on your photos to see the issues.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No le des más vueltas. Aquí hay una serie de personas que siempre justifican los rechazos y salen a saco, además simpre te dicen que el balance blancos está mal, jajaja. Supongo que son revisores y se tienen que justificar o trabajadores de Adobe.

La realidad es que desde hace un més o algo más se están produciendo una serie de rechazos inexplicables. Tengo muchos lotes en los que me rechazan el 100% de las fotografías (llevo unos 10 años como contribuidor y más de 10.000 fotos aceptadas así que ya es tiempo suficiente para aprender que fotos valen y cuales no)  y alguno que las he vuelto a resubir son aceptadas. Fotografías que en otras agencias ya se han vendido y aquí han sido rechazadas.

Es exactamente igual que lo que pasó hace unos meses en Shutterstock que pusieron a revisar las fotos a una IA y las rechazaba todas, la volvías a subir, entonces las revisaba una persona y eran aceptadas.

Aunque aquí te van a decir que no, que Adobe es otra cosa y me temo que esté pasando algo parecido, no es normal lo que está sucediendo pasar de un ratio de aceptación de aprox 75% al 0%. Yo esperaré un tiempo y las volveré a subir.

Saludos

José Luis

P.D. Mi portfolio https://stock.adobe.com/es/contributor/205079068/josevgluis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As reported on other threads that you've participated in, the participants in this forum are not Adobe employees. You provided a rejected image, and it was analyzed and found to have flaws. We are fellow Contributors. I have not experienced an unusual rejection rate recently. Nearly 100% of my images are being accepted. I upload small batches of 4-6 images at a time. I don't have any reason to think that Adobe is systematically rejecting images at a higher rate than usual, not have we seen other contributors reporting this.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines