Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock Illustrations Not Being Reviewed

Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

The illustrations which I uploaded earlier where not accepted. They were all generated using generative ai, and were different. I've seen many sellers uploading AI stuff with only minor changes in the subject, and getting approved and selling. Here's an example: https://stock.adobe.com/in/contributor/210868675/ART-poster Most of the illustrations by this contributer look too similar. 

My illustrations were about landscapes and they were different. The person who reviewed them cited this reason:

"SIMILAR IMAGE(S) ALREADY SUBMITTED

Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately, during our review we found that it's similar to another image(s) you've already uploaded, so we can't accept it into our collection."

I resubmitted the illustrations by avoiding similar ones as best as I could. But, now it's been more than a week and still my photos are not being reviewed. I've uploaded the photos here. 

How much time does Adobe take to review my illustrations, and who does this work? What are Adobe's guidelines for sellers who create generative ai illustrations? Can I earn doing this stuff? Are photo/illustration reviews biased here? What do you think?? 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It takes a day to a week typically to get stock accepted or rejected. 

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

The instructions for submitting generative AI are here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-content.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Abambo for sharing the resources. I'll check them. BTW are the images reviewed my a real person or AI??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All submissions are reviewed by human moderators .

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got my illustrations approved. Few were rejected, but these resources helped me understand why they were rejected. Thank you @Abambo 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect the "similar pictures" thing is at least partly an automated search of all of the other Adobe stock, looking for closely similar sections (not necessarily the whole picture). Because of the way AI works, it's not at all unlikely that two different contributors may generate something very similar, I guess. That's just luck; as time goes on it may get harder and harder to make work in AI that isn't very similar to some other work somewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That might be the case @Test Screen Name I just hope my work gets reviewed and accepted soon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This hand is connected to the wrong arm. The other person's hand also looks wrong!

Abambo_0-1675543641743.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines