• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Want to know specific reason(s) for rejection of my first work.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am looking ofr the specific reason for rejection of my work. i am a bigginer and i think i will improve if i can have the specific mistakes that i made in my work. please help me.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 5 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

You should post the original that you submitted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Hi,

the Image "unnamed.jpg" that you have postet here is not the same Picture you have Uploded to your Contributor Account. Its a reprocessed version that came back automaticaly. To analyse YOUR Original Picture we need the ORIGINAL Picture that you have Uploaded that also would have not been named "Unnamed" (another indication). If we would look at this Picture what we can actually see here we the dimensions would be way to small, it has be processed in a different way as you would do it, etc

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Adobe look at every pixel of your image at 200%. You need to do the same, so do we if we are to give a quality review. The watermark image cannot be used for this check. 

Also please tell us the ACTUAL reason Adobe gave you. Please don't give a summary, every detail matters. Copy/paste please. 

In general, please do as we ask, even if you don't necessarily see why?? Only that way can we give you the best help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Votes

Translate

Translate

You should use a tripod and better lighting for this kind of still life. A tripod will allow you to use a higher f-stop and longer exposure. Also, the background needs to be immaculate, dust and hair-free, because the camera will reveal every flaw. The composition is a bit awkward, making it difficult to comprehend the message.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very blurry and grainy. Harsh lighting 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it. thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should post the original that you submitted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ralph, this is the one I have submitted. apart from this there are two more which got rejected but I posted here only one thinking one is enough to know the reason. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can't be the original you submitted. It has an Adobe Stock watermark. We need the actual file you sent to Adobe, which they rejected. Not the file you see in your contributor account. 
Also, Adobe give a reason already. What did they say?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yeah I mean this is the the image that I have submitted then they sent me reply with this image. This the same I guess apart from water mark there is no difference or is it the way they want I am confused now. 🙂 Anyways thay gave me the reasons in general according to their policies and mentioned if I want konw the specific reason please post here. So i did. even I tried to take few images of beer but it didn't came right, I am not gonna submit them but looking to learn more. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

the Image "unnamed.jpg" that you have postet here is not the same Picture you have Uploded to your Contributor Account. Its a reprocessed version that came back automaticaly. To analyse YOUR Original Picture we need the ORIGINAL Picture that you have Uploaded that also would have not been named "Unnamed" (another indication). If we would look at this Picture what we can actually see here we the dimensions would be way to small, it has be processed in a different way as you would do it, etc. So other to say that it seem to be blurry, unsharp and the Highlights maybe blown out (what must be the same for the Original) not much more could be said. So you see if you want more and specifics you also have to give us the possibility to look at the original closely.

Also before you submit, please review the submission guidelines carefully and compare your work with other Stock inventory.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html  https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/photography-illustrations.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html

Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe look at every pixel of your image at 200%. You need to do the same, so do we if we are to give a quality review. The watermark image cannot be used for this check. 

Also please tell us the ACTUAL reason Adobe gave you. Please don't give a summary, every detail matters. Copy/paste please. 

In general, please do as we ask, even if you don't necessarily see why?? Only that way can we give you the best help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got it. I mentioned both images reason given by Adobe and original image without watermark. hope to see improvements in my work by using your suggestions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The technical quality is not sufficient for commercial use. See screenshots.

Poor focus

image.png

Light glare & rough edges

image.png

Focus & water spot.

image.png

Read these links:

Better luck with your next submission. 🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should use a tripod and better lighting for this kind of still life. A tripod will allow you to use a higher f-stop and longer exposure. Also, the background needs to be immaculate, dust and hair-free, because the camera will reveal every flaw. The composition is a bit awkward, making it difficult to comprehend the message.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Despite what @Test Screen Name wrote, "Quality Issues" is what we want to read from you as the refusal reason. Refusal reasons are quite generic, but they indicate what troubles the moderator saw. There can be one or more reasons, why a picture will not pass, but the moderator refuses on the first error they see, and that will be your given reason. 

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines