• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where to send the template

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, please tell me where to send the animation graphics templates and how long does the verification process take?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to sell it on Adobe Stock, you need to get in touch with their content creation team.

Moving the thread to the Stock forums where people might be able to assist you with that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Information on submitting Motion Graphics Templates can be found here: Motion Graphics template requirements at Adobe Stock

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the reply. But 2 weeks ago I sent my first template to the address indicated there Motion Graphics template requirements at , and the answer was not received. What should I do? How can I contact them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines