• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add a way to report an issue with a stock image

Participant ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posting in the Adobe Create Cloud uservoice after a recommendation from online live chat help, as Adobe Stock neither has its own Uservoice or Feature Request submission option.

There needs to be an easier way to report an issue with an individual image from Stock.Adobe.com. I've had a couple incidents where an item either was showing up in safe search despite being explicit, or the final downloaded image is different than what was shown on the preview - e.g., downloading a vector file for a set of multiple logo icons and receiving only one with a different layout.

Going through help chat to report this is tedious and time-conusming. The live chat assistants usually assume I'm either swiping the unpurchased watermarked preview and complaining about its resolution, or I'm trying to get credit back for a purchase. This is not their fault, but it takes going in circles a few times to figure out I'm just trying to report an issue with an image so other users don't come across it the same way. There should be a button or other easy way to report an issue with a specific stock image, to save them confusion and users ease of reporting.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

You can report the image via our customer support team, this forum has multiple posts on how to do that, or you can post the issue to the forum and one of my colleagues or I will work with you to report the issue to our content review team. If you are not comfortable posting the asset ID here on the forum you can private message me with the details.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from cc desktop>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post the asset id and the problem here.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply - but this was intended as a feature request, not an individual asset report. I originally had this in a Uservoice forum, but it looks like an admin moved it here. There's no Uservoice for Stock, so there's nowhere for me to send this.

I've already reported the examples I've given, but I found the process was lengthy both times, with a lot of confusion on the chat assistant's end. There is no reliable way on the Adobe Stock site to just individually report an image that violates guidelines, which seems like a risky oversight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@howlaman 

i moved your post from the cc desktop forum, not uservoice. 

just to try and clarify where you posted, you can make (some) suggestions to adobe here, https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

and for others, use https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

but i don't see a place for stock at either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confusion on my part, sorry. I was instructed to do the Wishform under Creative Cloud Desktop since there wasn't a Uservoice for Stock. They didn't tell me that it wouldn't go to the Uservoice sites. Strange that there is a stock discussion community page but no way to select it from there, if the other Wishform options go to community pages. But I know that's out of your hands. 

I'm not sure where I should be posting at this point, and it seems like no one knows. There is no way to feature request the stock image site, and I know these support pages are really more for answering questions than requesting features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said, this is the correct place to post feature requests and to report errors in assets. 

You can also use Adobe customer support, but here, you are talking directly to the right people. It is a user to user forum, but stock is one of the fora with very regular participation of Adobe people. 

@WendellaBee can correct me, if this is wrong or should be put in a larger context. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FILE #: 453130777

https://stock.adobe.com/images/new-design-dollar-bundles-stack-of-bundles-of-100-us-dollars-isolated...

This image is not isolated on white, and deceptively looks to have a transparent background (which is does not).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's correct. JPEG images can't have a transparent background. @Contributor1? That asset will be deleted, and you will need to select a different asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @thomash34850376 I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement credit. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're nitpicking the issue. It's misleading and deceptive intentionally.

It's advertised as "New design dollar bundles stack of bundles of 100 US dollars isolated on white background. Including clipping path". It does not have a white background, it does not include any clipping path, and it's got the widely recognized grey/white grid that people recognize as a transparent background which is misleading.

This is false advertising, deceptive, and not what it promised.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're nitpicking the issue.

By @thomash34850376

Maybe I should repeat what I said:

That's correct. JPEG images can't have a transparent background. That asset will be deleted, and you will need to select a different asset.

That can't be clearer, can it?

FYI: I'm a user of Adobe services, I'm not an Adobe employee. And if you need an asset showing what this asset shows, you will need to select a different asset. There is no other solution to this problem, as the contributor won't submit this asset again, with or without cut out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can report the image via our customer support team, this forum has multiple posts on how to do that, or you can post the issue to the forum and one of my colleagues or I will work with you to report the issue to our content review team. If you are not comfortable posting the asset ID here on the forum you can private message me with the details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started