• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Page Crashes

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2018 Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.  Starting earlier this week, Adobe keeps crashing after I enter a search string.  The page becomes unresponsive.  I am using Chrome. I also tried Firefox, both with the same exact results.  I cleared my Chache, restarted, rebooted, everything short of reinstalling my OS.  Happened again this morning.

Suggestions?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Hello,

We've pushed a fix for this issue to production, please sign out of the Adobe Stock website, clear your browser history and sign back into the site. Let us know if you experience any issues.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What were your network changes? Are you behind a corporate network? Do you have some network protection software that got an update?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of those.  It was working just fine until a few days ago.  I use it at home on my MacBook Pro.

Robert Grossman

[moderator deleted phone number.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a Windows PC and all works fine. And I'm not aware that a MacOS systems should have problems. Did you install a program just before?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2018 Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I was seeing this in Chrome on both my MacBook Pro and iMac. Turns out it's the LastPass extension (Version 4.21.2). Disabling this extension allows the Adobe Stock pages to load properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 for this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for posting this! I've wanted to try Adobe stock, but with the Lastpass extension enabled, the stock site is unusable. Only a few search results load, and then the page crashes. Turning off the extension seems to have fixed it. (Windows 10 PC).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2018 Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having Adobe Stock be incredibly slow and just about unusable....really it took me an HOUR to navigate, locate and download 4 images, repeatedly having to kill the page and start over.  Every other website I go to in multiple browsers operates just fine. Adobe stock is the only one that is doing this. I see by the comments that different things MIGHT have worked for different people having similar issues. I am mainly using Chrome and this only started happening last week. I don;t want to use yet another browser, I would likely opt for a different stock source if that is what is needed. Adobe- can I get some help please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert and Angela,

We're so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please disable all browser extensions, then add them back individually to determine what may be causing the issue. We have seen several reports of the Last Pass browser extension causing issues, customers use this to sign into the Adobe Stock site. Disabling this extension after sign-in is a possible workaround.

Switch your browser to incognito or private mode.

Feel free to update this thread if you still face the same issue.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think it's just the LastPass extension. Disabling it DOES improve the problem, but if I do NOT disabled LastPass and allow it in Incognito Mode it works in Incognito Mode but not in the normal mode.

Also, this is only a problem on the Adobe site. No other stock photography sites have this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jeremyb86169389  wrote

I don't think it's just the LastPass extension.

It is in relation with LastPass or may be a different add-on you use. It works perfectly fine for me on any browser, in different networks and on different computers. Restart your browser with no add-ons enabled and test that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Needless to say that when you get asked to change the browser that this is for testing purpose only. Very often browsers create some history that makes it quite impossible to determine the true cause of a problem. So it's wise to test as soon as there is some unconventional behaviour with different browsers and if possible with a different network (I agree, the last one is only possible with laptops and similar).

In general you can assume that when you're having problems accessing a site and there is no confirmed general outage, that the problem lies either at your site or at the infrastructure in between.

The assumption is simple: thousands of people are having problems: Its the site!

A few people are having problems: it's on the user's site.

This said, we are here to give advice on what could be the problem and we may give sometimes advices that help and sometimes we are just guessing and guessing wrong, as we have no insight into your machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same problem.

MacOs, Google Chrome, Lass Pass enabled, Incoginito Mode....the site works fine

THEN I SIGNED IN, same browser, same OS but disabled LAST PASS ...DID NOT WORK!

AS SOON AS I SIGN IN THE SITE NO LONGER WORKS! THE PAGE SIMPLY FREEZES. ADOBE FIX IT!

As others have said, it is not the extension, it is not the browser. The page and site freezes AFTER I SIGN IN. Your site's security is slowing down or in my case simply crashing your website which makes using Adobe Stock worthless...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in Sheena Kaul for expert help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LastPass seams to have some influence on the websites performance. May be the LastPass support can help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked for me on Chrome to disable Last Pass.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem and it looks as if disabling Last Pass does solve the problem. However Adobe this is not a fix. Disabling one of my security tools for Adobe Stock should be considered a larger issue and will hope that you resolve soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you look it also this way? Last Pass should not block legit pages.

What does Last Pass support say?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I passed on your note, we will see what they say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I look at it this way...every other site works just fine with Last Pass, I would rather source another stock site than mess around with disabling and re-enabling my last pass every time I need to go get a stock image. Actually I'm going to suspend my Adobe Stock membership until this issue is resolved. I've already spent too much time on this particular issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do as you want. The site work perfectly without that specific add on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FTR...I did disable Last Pass a few mins ago because I thought it would be a good thing if I could skip suspending my account and not lose image credits sitting in my account. As I am typing this that stock page is still loading....I had to find this page after opening a new tab, sign in here and navigate to this question....still have the spinning wheel of AdobeStock death going. At this point, I think it's on Adobe to figure it out, even if they need to contact last pass to do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chrome using lastPass renders the adobe.stock website impossible to use. Simply crashed on login every time. 

Had to move to Safari - no other option worked.

Frustrating to have to open a separate browser for one specific website - LastPass has no impact on any other sites I visit.

Hope someone can fix this issue asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in EvilBugQueen1​ for expert advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have escalated this to our engineering team. Disabling the extension after sign in or switching to Safari or Edge are possible workarounds for this.

LastPass Forums • View topic - Unable to search in Adobe Stock with LP plugin or tab open may have additional information about this issue as well.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started