• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock quota - Says "No Plan" and I'm licenses for 10 assets per month

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been struggling for a week now to get support from Adobe to sort out my Adobe stock licenses. I'm licensesCapture.PNG for 10 assets per month, however when I log in it says "no Plan" Who do I contact at Adobe to get this sorted out? Capture.PNG

[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

TOPICS
Account management , Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to assign the stock plan to the user, if you are with an Adobe stock for teams plan: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/help/adobe-stock-teams.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have assign the license  - however it still says "no plan"

Abambo_0-1656054580063.png

[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe @WendellaBee has an answer for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One detail - from discussions before it seems you must first assign one of the other plans to the user; only then can they have access to the Stock plan. I may be quite wrong. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done that several times before, and it still shows no plan. I've removed the license and re-assigned it to another user that also have Adobe creative all apps license and it still doesnt work. What irritates me most is the fact that I cannot get hold of Adobe support to assist me. The support chat function is useless- the adobe agents says that they can see that the license have been assigned to me and according to them theirs nothing more they can do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you contact support via the admin console or the standard chat? As a Teams customer, you should use the admin console to contact Adobe customer care. Let's wait for @WendellaBee to jump-in. She is very responsive, but not in your time-zone. She still needs an hour or two before coming on-line.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @andreh78575641,

Can you please click "Change" in the profile menu (the first image you shared)? Do you see a team with this symbol next to it?

EvilBugQueen1_1-1656097100819.png

This is the organization that has your subcription quota. However your team has used up it's monthly quota and you will receive more quota on the 26th every month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the feedback - however we have not used one asset since the renewal of the licenses

Abambo_0-1656165358822.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @andreh78575641,

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for further. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.  You'll want to request a lead for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started