• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe stock

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ı bought a all application 100 to creative cloud plans but after bought this plan automatically added adobe stock my plans ,but ı didn't permit about of adobe stock.I tried to cancel adobe stock plans but when ı was follow this canceling steps ıt says your plans wşth yearly so if you want to cancel adobe stock plan you have to pais approx. 1301 Turkish Liras .So ı dont want to pay to adobe stock because you added without my permission . I want to talk with someone one by one for find some solution.

[a moderator cured the topics. Do not select all topics, but only the relevant ones]

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

This is untrue. The stock plan does not get added without you having clicked the corresponding checkmark.

Abambo_0-1682201765680.png

Whatever plan you have taken, the conditions and the cancellation terms have been sent to you by e-mail, to remind you of the terms and conditions you did agree upon. You can always say that you did not read those terms, or that you were not aware of the consequences of checking that box, but you can't say that it got added automatically, nor can you deny getting informed about this.

Ado

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have exactly the same issue ! 
How is this possible ? I also want to contact the service but can't find any customer service...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I have exactly the same message for you: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/adobe-stock/m-p/13744980#M70718

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is untrue. The stock plan does not get added without you having clicked the corresponding checkmark.

Abambo_0-1682201765680.png

Whatever plan you have taken, the conditions and the cancellation terms have been sent to you by e-mail, to remind you of the terms and conditions you did agree upon. You can always say that you did not read those terms, or that you were not aware of the consequences of checking that box, but you can't say that it got added automatically, nor can you deny getting informed about this.

Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled, you need to accept cookies! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device and/or browser to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Kindly note that phone charges may apply.

For support via Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

Important: Adobe does NOT contact you unsolicited by e-mail or direct message. If you get contacted by direct message from a person, claiming to be an Adobe employee, look at that profile and look, if they bear the “Adobe Employee” marking under their name. Adobe support does not use Skype to give you support.

If in doubt, ask the forum.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eppure, potrei dire la stessa cosa.
Ho acquistato Adobe Suite, ma mi sono poi ritrovato anche con l'abbonamento Adobe Stock.
Non ricordo esattamente tutta la procedura... potrà essere successo che innavvertitamente abbia flaggato una finestra d'approvazione, come spesso accade negli acquisti online, le pagine tichiedono tutta una serie di flag, a cui l'utente non fa caso in quanto le pagine o sono  costruite male.... o astutamente.
Poco importa, ho deciso di sfruttarla fino all ascadenza, poi annullerò l'abbonamento.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be sure to note on your calendar when the one-year subscription is due for renewal, so that you can cancel in time. I'm not sure whether Adobe notifies you or whether it automatically renews for another year. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started