Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bilder zurückgeben

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ist bei mir genau das gleiche: Nr 434298149

[moderator detached this thread. The problem with this asset is not the same. Original thread was https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/bilder-zur%C3%BCckgeben/td-p/12346513]

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried asset 434298149 and I'm able to edit all visible layers. When opening it I clicked "Yes" on the question of "Do you want to retain the 9-slice scaling option for sybols?". Possibly try that option and check to see if you have the latest update of Illustator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possibly the layers are a little odd due to the background and shadow being grouped into the main ruler layer for 434298149?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Zu unser aller Information: Du hast Adobe Illustrator zur Verfügung? Und Du hast das Bild nicht als JPEG herunter geladen?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started