• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download Stock Images

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same thing right now. Bought an image but can't download it?

TOPICS
Download , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Thank you for reporting this. The engineering team identified and resolved the issue. Please let us know if you are experiencing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me today - I have tried everything suggested but no joy. I need access to some assests fro deadlines. I can't even get to it through Libraries in Photoshop as it says its still downloading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again same problem persist. What is happening with this platform? Very annoying if you count on Adobe Stock for your work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it can't be sorted i want my monety back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem today. August 10.

{"error":"Service Unavailable","code":"100","case":"da6ca93c38f05873b663582f51b24e08"}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same for me right now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too same here...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep... same thing again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have trouble downloading licensed stock images. I keep getting send to an error / bad gateway page. I have a deadline coming up and can´t finish an important project. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reporting this. The engineering team identified and resolved the issue. Please let us know if you are experiencing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

having same problem today
one file is not getting download and the download speed is approx 25Kb/sec where as for other files it is super fast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to work on a social media post and I was able to download images just fine, but suddenly, as of about half an hour ago, I can buy images but they won't download. I've tried downloading from my historical list of purchases, as recommended on another thread, but nothing. And of course I've tried restaring computer, clearing cache, logging out, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I restarted my computer and logged out. A colleague is in the same situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have the same problem - can licence images but they won't download.  Have tried logging out and back in but still the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here - looks like an Adobe issue rather than users!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have the same problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Tried Chrome & Safari browsers - either get an error message or nothing happens.Screenshot 2023-08-10 at 11.35.44.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. I'm in the middle of updating a website. Adobe, when can we see a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem and very frustrating - in the middle of important edits and under time pressure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Trying to download from the licensed page, I get this error message: 

{"error":"Service Unavailable","code":"100","case":"57aa2f1cf9845e0596b08bb5cc3c6c2a"}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here... images and Audio won't download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's working for me now! Phew!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem too.
{"error":"Service Unavailable","code":"100","case":"da6ca93c38f05873b663582f51b24e08"}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started