• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download Stock Images

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same thing right now. Bought an image but can't download it?

TOPICS
Download , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Thank you for reporting this. The engineering team identified and resolved the issue. Please let us know if you are experiencing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have been advised that this is an Adobe Stock website issue and may take up to 48 hours to fix!Screenshot 2023-08-10 at 13.30.27.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same!! So annoying

Below is my console log. Seems like it may be a server issue on their end... Can you post a pic of yours so I can see if you're getting the same errors?

Screenshot 2023-08-10 084947.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just came to see if I was having an issue aswell. Yep must be an adobe issue because cleared my Browser history, cache etc... can click license and download but nothing happens. Also I keep getting offered the free trial when I have a pro plan unlimited through business

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whaat??? 48hours?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here: 

{"error":"Service Unavailable","code":"100","case":"89caa95f2f8d58fb97c716a8cc98dc9a"}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like it is working for me again now thankfully - really hope they have implemented a full fix so everyone is also able to download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is also working for me again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue, show up in my library but won't download or load in photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like its working now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot download licesed images, vectors or jpegs. Keep getting offered free trial and it's seriously impacting work now as I require stock images to build e-learns and design. 

Have tried all standard troubleshooting fixes but seems to be a site issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to be working now Thank you Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was happening to me last week and now yet again! My license is "Unlimited Images" and I can License the images but when I select the "Download" button I receive the following error:

{"error":"Service Unavailable","code":"100","case":"89caa95f2f8d58fb97c716a8cc98dc9a"}

Thinking that my Corporation IT changed VPN security I signed onto my personal PC with my Personal Adobe account and attempted to download a Free video and image. I received a similar code as above.

Files are viewable within the browser (previewing in Stock). I select an image or free video and no download. Check my Library and attempt there and same result. I've been using Stock flawlessly for years and last week it all of sudden began the download issue. Need help...ASAP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried everything,  :- (

When I try to download from Adobe Stock it just won't work (Purchased the images... duh)

Signed out of Adobe and signed back in... Nothing

Tried a different browser... Nada

Cleared the cache and made sure all cookie settings are good... Zilch
Restarted my computer... Nope
And more...

Any suggestions? Anybody? Somebody? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried Safari and Chrome browsers. On both it displays an error or just does nothing. Not a storage issue on my Mac Studio. Anyone else having this issue today? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. it has something to do with Adobe itself. Got this code when trying to download an asset: 

{"error":"Service Unavailable","code":"100","case":"3cc742e20eb55232b9f44d5bcf9265c9"}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue:

{"error":"Service Unavailable","code":"100","case":"03613820260c5c2f8d1e153b09b5bd61"}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I also get the same "Error-Code" like marcelreiner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, same issue for me. Running on PC. Tried Chrome, Firefox and the dreaded Edge browser. All of which giving the same issue. I'm not getting any errors, just unable to download any purchased assets.

Clicking on 'Re-download For Free' just sends the little download icon into a spinning circle and nothing. No files actually getting downloaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried everything from troubleshooting page. No luck.

{"error":"Service Unavailable","code":"100","case":"da6ca93c38f05873b663582f51b24e08"}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same.  This happened a couple months back, too.  Couldn't download for days. Same exact issue, now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich hab Bilder gekauft, sie sind auch in der Lizenzübersicht aufgenommen. Allerdings funktioniert der Download nicht. Beim Download am Bild selber tut sich gar nichts. Beim Download in der Lizenzübersicht erscheint eine Fehlermeldung.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to download any Adobe stock images. I keep getting this error: 

{"error":"Service Unavailable","code":"100","case":"a94756fe0130535180dd41284d094e5f"}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing seems to download, tried on different browser and nothing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started