• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Did not sign up for Adobe Stock, please help

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem like many others, as I see… I just signed up for the Photoshop plan and did not realize that this means that I automatically sign up also for Adobe Stock! I cancelled this plan immediately as I realized that 36€ goes from my bank account every month and I saw that I have to pay a cancellation fee of €182, 94.

How can I cancel this without the fee? Can I get back the fees for the months that I payed? I never signed up in the first place and I have never used Adobe Stock at all. I just need Photoshop and not Adobe Stock. Please help me solve this.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you took your Photoshop plan you ticked also the box, offering you a stock plan together with Photoshop. This does not happen automatically.

Please contact Adobe customer service and negotiate your way out. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

I tried the virtual assistant but I can’t solve. Also by phone I can’t reach your support. Please let me know what can I do.

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Violeta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To bypass the chatbot tape "agent". You should, however, get connected to a human as soon as the chatbot has collected enough information to connect you with the correct person for your problem.

However, you should reread EvilBugQueen's post again. She says, that a refund is being processed. I don't know what more you could expect?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Violeta23103388bu7o I can see that you have already contacted customer care yesterday and that they are processing your refund. Is there something else that you need?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear EvilBugQueen1 unfortunatelly I can't solve with the virtual assistant. Is there any other way to solve this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking this post. You've already contacted customer care and they have initiated the refund you requested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started