• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help prevent accidental licensing

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it seems I fell into the same trap as other users; I accidentally licensed an image while scrolling through the catalog. Please remove this image from my account. Thank you. 204759138

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Hello B.,

I have confirmed you licensed the asset and granted you a replacement license.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem – I accidently clicked on the License blue button for an image I do not want - can this be removed from my account please? Image ref 84514948.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello B.,

I have confirmed you licensed the asset and granted you a replacement license.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I also have the same problem.  I accidentally licensed a product #298243180

- please can you remove it.  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi K.,

Assets cannot be returned but I did grant you a replacement license for this standard asset.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I can't find a way to create my own post, so I'm posting as a reply here. I also have an accidental licensing issue, the asset is  file# 191530070. I clicked the License button by mistake, and haven't downloaded it. Can you please reverse that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears you have been granted a replacement license.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally licensed an image just now.  The blue license button is just dumb - i was just trying to make the image bigger and it purchased it!  UGH!   Please credit my account.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image i accidentally licensed is #310562674

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello careym81597424,

I have verified that you have licensed asset # 310562674 and have granted you a replacement license. Please delete asset from any downloads or library at your end.

Thanks !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I was browsing through your stock after just singing up and clicked the blue-button thinking it would inform me how many credits the file costs but it licensed the file and opened a download window, which I immediately canceled.  

Looking at the forums it seems like many people have experienced the same, wouldn't it be easier for both sides if there was a slight change to the UX?

Please can you look into this, the license ID is: #160979092

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MichaelB,

I can't grant you a replacement image, for that you need to wait for a friendly Adobe employee jumping in, but I can point you to this piece of information: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/avoid-accidental-licensing-on-stock-website/td-p/10987662

A different possibility to get your replacement image is to contact Adobe customer care. Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello michaelb78638743,

I have verified that you have licensed asset id 160979092 and have granted you 1 replacement license. Please delete 160979092 asset from any downloads or library at your end.

Thanks !!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started