• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I unlicense something that I purchased accidentally?

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2015 Jul 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just now figuring out this adobe stock and there are buttons all over to license stuff, and I can't see any prices anywhere.  I apparently have x photos that I can license as part of my subscription, but as I was traversing the site trying to see what stuff costs I ended up accidentally licensing a photo twice.  It really needs more feedback on what I am about to do.  So, how do I un-license the extra copy of a photo?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 07, 2015 Aug 07, 2015

Hi there

I've added a license credit to your account to replace the duplicate image ordered in error.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Hi K.,

Apologies, I only now saw your post. I don't see a record of you contacting customer care under the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. I'm sorry you had a poor experience if you decide to renew your Adobe Stock subscription by the 19th, thirty days from when you closed your most recent subscription, I can assist you with receiving a replacent for the accidental licenses.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 712 Replies 712
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sarah,

Since you have accidentally licensed 1 Stock file, I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bev, I have several that I licensed that are too similar or from the same model. I only need one picture from one model not two. How Do I unlicensed several that I do not need? I have the stock numbers if you need them.

paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

I see you have an Adobe ID under the same ID as with forums.

Could you please share the File IDs which you have accidentally licensed so that we can further assist you?

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Here are the stock photos that I do not need licensed.:

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paul,

I have added 6 image licenses to your account as a gesture of goodwill.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just received my free trial and was exploring my options and accidentally licensed a picture I DEFINITELY do not want!
Please help!
License

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christian,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope that helps!

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I accidentally licensed #35645443 and #127700403 when my hand slipped on my track pad and clicked the license button. Could you help me out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Muhhammad,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

Since you have accidentally licensed Stock images, I have added 2 image licenses to your account so that you can use them against different images.

Hope that helps!

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev - I have just misclicked and downloaded an image by accident. Are you able to remedy the situation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joseph,

Sorry to hear that.

Please share the File ID which you have accidentally licensed so that we can further assist you.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

the image i was referring to is #96249381 !

Thank you,

Joey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joseph,

I've updated your account with 1 license so that you can use it against a different image.

Let me know if you've any additional queries.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing happened to me today and I don’t even know how I managed to license the photo in question. Can you please help me? Can a confirmation dialog box be added To avoid this in the future?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello P. D.,

I've responded on this thread: Re: Unlicensed a photo?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check the thread:Re: Unlicensed a photo? as Wendy mentioned!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an Licensing issue with the Stock images as well. When the drop down menu doesn't open up properly to save the image to a Library, it for whatever reason makes the image Licensed. Since this happens randomly, I am not able to recreate it for the Tech to view when they have access to my computer. I've lost out on 2 out of 10 Licenses. The two instances happened on two different days and I don't notice it happening until after the image gets accidentally Licensed and the number of Licenses I have left goes down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2015 Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bev...you seem to be the go-to person!  I've been trying to figure out how to move PREVIEW images to my library without licensing.  Just want to create some ideas that I MAY purchase later.  I have licensed and downloaded several images I do want, but there are 3 that I did not want - #78596435, #70534518, and #54756168.  I would appreciate credit for these. there are other images I want with this month's subscription.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2015 Sep 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cindal

I have added 3 license credits to your account.  Please delete the incorrect ones.

The following doc explains how you can save previews to your library - Using Adobe Stock

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2015 Sep 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bev, I am having the same issue. I never meant to license ID #29035574 . May this please be reversed? Thank you in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2015 Sep 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi yoryanipena

I have added a credit back to your account.  Please delete the incorrect image.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Accidentally licensed ID #88127952. I would like to unlicense it if possible. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi andrewh

I have added a credit back to your account.  Please delete the incorrect image.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started