• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I unlicense something that I purchased accidentally?

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2015 Jul 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just now figuring out this adobe stock and there are buttons all over to license stuff, and I can't see any prices anywhere.  I apparently have x photos that I can license as part of my subscription, but as I was traversing the site trying to see what stuff costs I ended up accidentally licensing a photo twice.  It really needs more feedback on what I am about to do.  So, how do I un-license the extra copy of a photo?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 07, 2015 Aug 07, 2015

Hi there

I've added a license credit to your account to replace the duplicate image ordered in error.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Hi K.,

Apologies, I only now saw your post. I don't see a record of you contacting customer care under the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. I'm sorry you had a poor experience if you decide to renew your Adobe Stock subscription by the 19th, thirty days from when you closed your most recent subscription, I can assist you with receiving a replacent for the accidental licenses.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 712 Replies 712
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sheena

I accidentally purchased an image instead of adding it to a Lightbox.

Could I possibly get a refund?

Image -80232006

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amanda,

I have added an image credit to your account as a goodwill gesture so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope that helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've just made the same exact mistake for the following two files:

Can I please have a credit for these two?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yelena,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

Since you have accidentally licensed 2 Stock images, I have added 2 image licenses to your account so that you can use them for different images.

Hope that helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, all set!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just accidentally licensed an image today, not the first time, but it's the most recent. My team account is Alpha II. Can you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tim,

I see you have Adobe Stock 10 images a month(one-year) plan under the team's account. I would request you to contact your admin who would be able to get the issue sorted for you.

Feel free to update the thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Evening,

I hope you can help in regards to an issue similar to the above users. Being new to adobe stock I have accidently licensed 2 stock items I don't require (the last two added to my library)

Thanks

Anthony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anthony

I've added 2 credits to your account to replace the images licensed in error.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley

I have downloaded the following image in error:-

Please can you remove the licence add a credit to my account? Thank you.

The reason I did this was I clicked on the 'Licence & Save to Computer' screen assuming it would have a confirmation screen but the image downloaded straight away.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ed

It's not possible to remove the license but I've added a credit to your account.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 and a half years later and i guess this is still relevant - I just did the exact same thing thinking i was saving the preview to my library - and it licensed and used my credit.   Is there still no way to adjust this myself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Green%20forest%20farms,

I've added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley

Please assist.

I've licensed image #140151459 by accident trying to preview it, how do I remove it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kristen,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same Adobe ID as with forums. As you mentioned, you have licensed an image by mistake, I've added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope that helps.

Feel free to update the thread for any other query.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

ive accidentally licensed an image that I didn't need as I was just trying to view but clicked on the wrong button! Please could you help!

Its image 65137588

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fran,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same Adobe ID as with forums. As you mentioned, you have licensed an image by mistake, I've added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope that helps.

Feel free to update the thread for any other query.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've just had the same problem. I accidentally licensed https://stock.adobe.com/au/stock-photo/pregnant/130274015

Are you able to put a credit back on my account? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. Emma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emma,

I have added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope that helps!

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am a brand new user and I accidentally licensed image number 72395359 (but never downloaded).  Is there any chance it can be un-licensed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hobob,

I see you have an account under the same Adobe ID as with forums. I have checked your account details and noticed that you have accidentally licensed the file ID(72395359). Since there is no way to unlicense a file, I have added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Staff,

I accidentally licences few photos - trying to save in library and pick later.

I did not download these yet, as you can see for my file.

Thank you the assist!

Vic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley, I did the same thing, and licensed the same image a couple of times by mistake. I have deleted them from my library. Could I receive a credit for the mistake?

Thanks,

Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started