• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I unlicense something that I purchased accidentally?

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2015 Jul 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just now figuring out this adobe stock and there are buttons all over to license stuff, and I can't see any prices anywhere.  I apparently have x photos that I can license as part of my subscription, but as I was traversing the site trying to see what stuff costs I ended up accidentally licensing a photo twice.  It really needs more feedback on what I am about to do.  So, how do I un-license the extra copy of a photo?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 07, 2015 Aug 07, 2015

Hi there

I've added a license credit to your account to replace the duplicate image ordered in error.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Hi K.,

Apologies, I only now saw your post. I don't see a record of you contacting customer care under the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. I'm sorry you had a poor experience if you decide to renew your Adobe Stock subscription by the 19th, thirty days from when you closed your most recent subscription, I can assist you with receiving a replacent for the accidental licenses.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 712 Replies 712
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi karenb14826788

Was this image # 80542895, licensed on 23rd September?

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I accidentally licensed 92147265

Could I get this refunded? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard H

I've added a credit to your account as a gesture of goodwill.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

I made a similar mistake, licensing instead of saving the images for review before licensing. Can I have these removed please?

FILE #: 94682188

FILE #: 105306598

FILE #: 104440494

FILE #: 84454991

Definitely agree with the others that a confirmation should be required before images are licensed. Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cassic57368384

There isn't an option to remove images once they have been licensed I'm afraid.  I have added some credits to your account.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I've had the same issue, just joined and didn't realize I was licensing an image by adding it to my library vs a preview.  I haven't downloaded anything, but would like to unlicense images 111863375 and 111863397​   Can you help with this?  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mcgratka

I'm afraid it's not possible to unlicense the images.  It appears you have signed up again but if you need further assistance please let us know.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

I too accidentally licensed an image: #89524064

A credit would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jacks42466613

I've added a credit to your account.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley,

I have also encountered the same problem. I accidentally licensed an image (#130907458) when I only meant to save the preview to my library. Is there anyway you could help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mikalynkacey

I've added a credit to your account to replace the one licensed in error.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I accidentally licensed 3 images, I didn't know I had licensed them. I don't want to use them. Is there any way I can return them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Antons44185223,

As you mentioned that you have accidentally licensed 3 images, could you please share the image numbers?

You may also contact support for help and information.

Feel free to update the thread for any other query.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are the ones I accidentally licensed.

File 106511115

<https://stock.adobe.com/uk/stock-photo/portrait-of-a-moody-ten-year-old-boy-side-view-isolated/106511115?prev_url=detail>

File 93473801

<https://stock.adobe.com/uk/stock-photo/cute-african-schoolgirl-doing-her-homework-at-school-beautiful-black-girl-writing-and-learning-activity-with-a-blue-pen-she-s-sitting-in-her-desk-doing-her-calculating-work-in-her-exercise-book/93473801?prev_url=detail>

File 93473813

<https://stock.adobe.com/uk/stock-photo/african-children-at-school-doing-homework-african-ethnicity-students-writing-their-essay-in-an-african-school-they-re-holding-blue-pens-to-write-down-their-homework-whilst-sitting-in-their-desk/93473813?prev_url=detail>

Also I just saw that my three credits I had left are gone. When I started

my library I had 11 and I've only licensed 8 in that library. Where did

they go?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anton,

I have added 3 image credits to your account so that you license different images instead which are valid until 30th May 2018.

Your subscription is no more active, that's why you don't see any left licensed in your account.

You may also contact support for help and information.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using adobe stock for the first time, and I was collecting photos into a library for narrowing the choice, and accidentally I licensed 2 photos. Can this be undone by Adobe Stock?

The photos are #91127443 and  #116250640.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pedrom62399537,

I see you have licensed the above-mentioned images, I've added two image credits to your account so that you can license different images instead.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I think I've done a similar thing. Do I have to purchase a standard license before getting an extended license?

Thanks

Stuart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stuart,

Standard licenses are a part of the plan that you subscribe to. However, extended licenses are purchased on demand.

Please let me know the image# that you have licensed so that I can help you further.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sheena

I bought standard and extended licenses of #122022693 and #122022545

Stuart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stuart,

I can see under your account that you downloaded these two images as extended licenses.

In case you did that accidentally, you will need to Contact Customer Care so that they can verify details and help you better.

Let me know if you are unable to get in touch with the support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sheena

I have issues trying to contact customer service.

All I need to know at the moment is, do I have to purchase a standard licence before I can purchase an extended licence?

Thanks

Stuart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stuart,

No. It is not necessary to purchase a standard license in order to purchase an extended license.

These 2 are different license types which allow you different usage capabilities on the image licensed. Please see Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock for more details.

Also, you may follow Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link if you are unable to contact support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started