• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I unlicense something that I purchased accidentally?

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2015 Jul 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just now figuring out this adobe stock and there are buttons all over to license stuff, and I can't see any prices anywhere.  I apparently have x photos that I can license as part of my subscription, but as I was traversing the site trying to see what stuff costs I ended up accidentally licensing a photo twice.  It really needs more feedback on what I am about to do.  So, how do I un-license the extra copy of a photo?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 07, 2015 Aug 07, 2015

Hi there

I've added a license credit to your account to replace the duplicate image ordered in error.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Hi K.,

Apologies, I only now saw your post. I don't see a record of you contacting customer care under the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. I'm sorry you had a poor experience if you decide to renew your Adobe Stock subscription by the 19th, thirty days from when you closed your most recent subscription, I can assist you with receiving a replacent for the accidental licenses.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 712 Replies 712
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2015 Sep 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi enthusiastkaren

Thanks for the suggestion!  I have added a license credit to your account.  Please delete the incorrect image.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2015 Sep 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverly,

I accidentally licensed 71949138 when my hand slipped on my track pad and clicked the license button. Could you help me out?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2015 Sep 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi edwards71687813

I've added a license credit to your account.  Please delete the image purchased accidentally.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2016 Jul 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe / Bev,

Sorry I´dont speak englsish, and I have copied the complain from another user wtih the same problem than me but changing the ID of the photo.

I also just accidently purchased a photo license

It's so near to the button for previewing it for later that sometimes the mouse drifts a bit.

Unfortunately, there's no double confirmation or automated reversal option.

Can you please manually reverse this image purchase?

And another question...

When the photo is a premium licence (499€)... how do I do when I click in one of these images... i buy them with an only one click???? it´s very very dangerous!!!! this option is very unsafe...

Thank you,

Cesar Portela

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2016 Jul 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cesar

I've added a credit to your account.

With the Premium licenses if you click 'License & Save to....' you get another screen where you have to confirm the purchase.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2015 Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, same issue here. I licensed image #49937863 accidentally. How can I unlicensed it? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2015 Sep 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nataliac

I've added 1 license credit to your account.  Please delete the incorrect image.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2015 Sep 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done! Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2015 Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Beverley,

I licensed a few photos I didn't mean to. Can you please credit the account back on photos:

and #44655332

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2015 Dec 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Hi,

i just did the same thing. #39688564. Can you please remove it?

thanks,

andrea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrea

We don't have the option to remove it, but I've added a license credit to your account to replace the image downloaded in error.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverly,

I also accidentally licensed an image (86030302).

Can you help me?

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joe,

Since you have accidentally licensed an image, I have added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverly, I have done this also a few images in the past few days as I have been doing tons of image searches. Thanks. #65586754  #93362087​  #58835864

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2016 Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nicole

I have added credits to your account to replace the ones licensed in error.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2016 Apr 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

I accidentally purchase the wrong photo as well. Can you please re-issue my credit? photo 22104515.

Thanks!

-Andrea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2016 May 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrea

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2016 Jul 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, @Beverley,

I'm new to Adobe Stock and didn't realize that I repurchased a duplicate graphic - 71128040 (abstract tech background). I'm not sure how I didn't realize it was already purchased, but I'll be sure to be mindful of it going forward. May I please have a reversal for this duplicate purchase? I greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you kindly,

Kris S.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2016 Jul 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kris

You have licensed 2 different images - 71128040 & 73191988.  I couldn't see a duplicate purchase on this account?

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2016 Jul 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev/Adobe,

I've also had an issue when trying to move a photo into a library and it accidentally licensed. Here is the image we do not want #8562067.

Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2016 Jul 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi stacyhhelp

I checked using the ID you used to post on the forum and only the following images have been licensed:

Could you please check and confirm that this is correct.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2016 Jul 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bev, The team account I was using that had the accidental download disappeared yesterday because our Creative Cloud payment didn't go through. The account and licensed images you are seeing are for my personal account. My team admin is out until Monday, and he handles all the payments, so this may not be able to be solved until next week.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

Can you please do the same for me, please? I'm only downloading sample photos and misclicked for purchase. It would really be great to re-confirm a purchase. The license I don't want is for a photo # 61521987.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2016 Jul 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reply to post 197

Hi there

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2016 Sep 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning, mistakenly licensed two images unintentionally - # 96709125 and # 47112410 - it is possible to un licensed - I work in a mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started