• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I licensed an image that has a spelling error, I wish to unlicense and obtain a credit please

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I licensed an image that has a spelling error, I wish to unlicense and obtain a credit please. It was an image of 2023 calendars and APRIL is spelled ARRIL. I don't wish to mess around with cleaning up the mistake and would rather find a new image please. Thank you.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement credit. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

april spelling 526254013.PNG

 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't you copy the "P" from another month and replace the extra "R"?  The letters are individual objects. I'll ask someone to send this to the content team for review, the file will likely be removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

She could, but why should she have to?  As he said in the OP "I don't wish to mess around with cleaning up the mistake and would rather find a new image please."

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I don't wish to mess around with cleaning up the mistake and would rather find a new image please."

By @Jill_C

It would be really messing around, as the font has been outlined.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement credit. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

april spelling 526254013.PNG

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started