• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems downloading images to my Mac

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2024 Jul 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of the sudden high res images I'm downloading do not go in my downloads folder on my Mac like they used to. They do still go into my library. I cannot seem to get preview images to download anywhere that I can retrieve them.

I've tried several things suggested online to get this fixed to no avail. Not sure if the CrowdStrike outage over the weekend still has things messed up or if this is just bad timing? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention, the images do not show as having been downloaded in the downloaded image list on my browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention, the images do not show as having been downloaded in the downloaded image list on my browser.

By @lulubelle1500

But when licensed, they show up in your licence history? And they get downloaded into your library?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the licensed images show up in my library, but do not go into my download folder as they used to. They do not show up in my download dropdown menu in Firefox.

I just checked my download settings and they are correct - see screenshot.

More information: I have restarted several times. I have set Adobestock site to my exceptions for pop-ups. I have tried on both Firefox and Safari.

I have not cleared my cache. I will try that next.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clearing cache did not help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, that looks like you did most of the common remedies. I'm not a macOS user, but a Windows user. So I cannot further check. But I doubt that the issue is OS related and Adobe stock dependant. I'm more inclined to say that some odd browser settings, or security settings, are blocking the downloads. If you can try on a different device, like an iPad, go ahead. On my iPad, the stock functionality works the same as on my Windows PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for trying to help. I appreciate it. I'll see if I can get on a PC and try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CrowdStrike outage concerned, to my knowledge, Windows computers. So I do not think that this is related to your issue.

It would have been good to know what exactly you have tried out so that I would not repeat the most obvious remedies:

• retart your computer
  • clear cache and cookies
  • Check your download settings (they are as this only active after you hit the licence button!):Abambo_0-1721916476937.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started