• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"You'll be able to manage this plan shortly"

New Here ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, can someone please help me cancel my plan. It won't let me manage it as it displays the message "You'll be able to manage this plan shortly"

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Hi there,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I just checked your account and noticed that you had an Acrobat Pro DC subscription which has already been cancelled.

Please update this thread if you need further assistance.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 18, 2019 May 18, 2019

See here: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

If that does not work: Contact Customer Care

nB you cannot cancel if there are payment issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Still and again the same answer:

See here: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

If that does not work: Contact Customer Care

nB you cannot cancel if there are payment issues.

In addition it seams that you can't cancel when the payement is being processed (probably the first day of a paid subscription). 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I just checked your account and noticed that you had an Acrobat Pro DC subscription which has already been cancelled.

Please update this thread if you need further assistance.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cool.  Please I did not want any charge post in my Credit card and please remove my Credit card from your

EDI file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shafaat,

Sorry for a delay in response.  Please reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the above-mentioned request.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to cancel my plan and I get the same result

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Souharda and Casper,

Sorry for a delay in response.

I have checked your account details and noticed that the Acrobat Pro DC subscription has already been cancelled.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also would like to cancel my Plan, it displays the same message for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I.M.,

Once the processing completes you'll be able to cancel the subscription.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please cancel my adobe stock plan, coz i cant "You'll be able to manage this plan shortly"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ilia,

Sorry for a delay in response.

I have checked your account details and noticed that your Adobe Stock subscription has already been cancelled.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

I also would like to cancel my plan.. I don't need the product anyway, so I really want to cancel before the trial expires

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please cancel my plan. I find the lack of ability to manage your account disturbing and the lack of date when you will be able to manage it. It seems like it is done on purpose so that you cannot cancel until after the trial expires. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles while cancelling your subscription.

I have checked your account details under the Adobe ID shared with forums and noticed that you had an Acrobat Pro DC subscription which has already been cancelled. However, I am unable to locate any active Adobe Stock subscription under this ID.

Have you perhaps taken another trial with a different Adobe ID which has an Adobe Stock subscription or were you referring to the cancellation of your Acrobat DC subscription?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for free trial and there's no way i can cancel it. I find the message "You’ll be able to manage your plan shortly." keep coming up. I tried the chatting service but the program seems not working appropriately. I would like to have my plan cancelled asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Adobe Stock subscription under the Adobe ID you are using on the forum.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please also cancel my adobe after effects plan? It turns out my computer isn’t able to use it but I can’t manage my plan, it simply says view plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also now it says my message is being moderated, what does that mean? i want to make sure that it’s actually sending

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wrote

also now it says my message is being moderated, what does that mean? i want to make sure that it’s actually sending

Often posts from newer users will get flagged for moderation. Nothing to worry about, it just sits in a queue until one of us moderators can approve of it. Usually only takes a few minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please cancel my plan as well. I just wanted the free trial and thought I could cancel it myself. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can self-cancel. on account.adobe.com go to plans, choose your plan, click "Manage Plan" and click "Cancel plan".

Look here for more information: How to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud plan or membership

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I don’t have that option. Please cancel it on your end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Customer Care

You need to contact customer care for this.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will be able to cancel after your order has processed. Monitor account management for updates.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you please cancel my plan as well? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started