• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Download Adobe Stock images to my computer

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, this option no longer works. I've been able to download to my computer for years til recently. Now it just saves to "my library" which i cannot figure out how to download to my computer. Is there something i'm missing? Please help if you can. 
Thank you

Virgil

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Hello, Thank you for your tips. My issue is coming from our end. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @wgbct65843587,

I'm sorry you are having trouble with downloading. Is it only a single file or does this happen with all files?
Please try the following:

1. Clear your browser history and restart your browser.
  2. If you have any browser extensions or plug-ins, disable them. It may be one or more extension causing the issue. You may have to use trial and error to find the culprit. Anti-virus is often a cause.
  3. Is the issue occurring when you download to a particular library or all libraries? If your library has too many assets or has a corrupted file downloads to the library may be blocked.

Please let us know what you discover, your reply can help others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this problem, as are my co-workers. Just started happening in the last week...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@NickiSorensen1 

Can you try the steps I suggested? Please provide more information about the issue you and your co-workers are seeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did those steps, still isn't working. When I hit download (or re-download in this case), nothing happens. It does not download the image to my computer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you seeing any error messages? Is it one particular asset or all assets?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No error message, won't let us download anything... we press the download button but it never saves to our computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@NickiSorensen1 I can see that you are a member of a team but your team doesn't have an Adobe Stock subscription. However you have a subscription under your personal profile and I can see that under that profile you have been able to successfully license assets from the Adobe Stock website. How are you and your team accessing Adobe Stock is it from our website or another interface?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am under my personal profile, I have been able to licence images, but I cannot get them to download onto my computer, that is the problem I am having. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, and you said you followed the steps I provided above for troubleshooting. You could also try downloading from another network, home vs. business for example. It may be that your IT department is preventing the downloads and you would need to contact them for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to try from a different network, just work. I can download from other stock sites no problem, and it worked last week...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to try from a different network, just work. I can download from other stock sites no problem, and it worked last week...?

By @NickiSorensen1

From my experience: very often my IT reconfigured the firewall and/or proxy, and they are blocking Adobe sites required. But the IT was not aware of this as Adobe was not on their checklist. Please have a look at these sites: Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints. You should forward this link to your IT so that the endpoints can be checked.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, Thank you for your tips. My issue is coming from our end. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started