Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade license

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi forum!

I mistakingly bought an "improved" license to clip #171754810. Ordernumber AE01336100350CSE. I was looking to upgrade it to "extended" (it would probably run on TV) but somehow downloaded the "improved" one instead.  Is there any way to upgrade it to "extended" or to cancel the transaction?

I hope the terms are correct since I've translated them from Swedish.

Kind regards, 

Max

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Ah, I'm afraid you are asking for something we don't offer. For video we only offer the enhanced license. Please review the licensing terms link I shared as it shows the difference between the extended and the enhanced license is that the extended license is used when merchandising among some other applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

This is covered in the link I provided. I also recommend viewing the licensing terms and our FAQ https://helpx.adobe.com/se/stock/help/usage-licensing.html

Beyond that if you have additional questions about license usage you'll need to seek legal counsel as we cannot advise you on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You don't need to translate your questions or posts here, the translate button works rather well. It appears you licensed a 4K video and you aren't sure if it's overkill for your needs. You might want to review the licensing terms, here's the link in Swedish: https://stock.adobe.com/se/license-terms#licenseComparison, all videos come with an enhanced license the difference of 4K vs. HD is the bit rate, file size and dimensions.

If you feel that you made your purchase in error please contact our customer care team.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply,

the issue isn’t the resolution but the license. It came with a ”förbättrad licens” but I need a ”utökad licens”. So my question is if I can upgrade the license. If not, I’ll contact the customer care team.

Best regards,

Max

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, I'm afraid you are asking for something we don't offer. For video we only offer the enhanced license. Please review the licensing terms link I shared as it shows the difference between the extended and the enhanced license is that the extended license is used when merchandising among some other applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks again EBQ.

I'm at an advertising agency and we would use the video in a commercial aired on national Swedish TV – more than 500 000 views. Is there no way to license a video for more views than that?

Again thanks for your support!

Max

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is covered in the link I provided. I also recommend viewing the licensing terms and our FAQ https://helpx.adobe.com/se/stock/help/usage-licensing.html

Beyond that if you have additional questions about license usage you'll need to seek legal counsel as we cannot advise you on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see,

I miread the license overview – the license is valid for more than 500 000 views. All is good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started