• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

View extended license purchases

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello- I have purchsed several enhanced licenses for images that do not show up in my history list. They only show up as standard. Is there a way to view only enhanced license purchases?

TOPICS
Licensing , Search

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a similar problem. I have purchased a single image with an extended license, but in the invoice obtained from Adobe there is no evidence of what kind of license I have purchased, or if I have purchased it at all. It just says I have spent money on an "item". I am supposed to be using this image in an illustration, but I have no evidence for the publisher that I have purchased an extended license. Not sure what to do, it looks like money down the drain...? Thank you for any advice there is. Customer Care does not have a functional link or a number/e-mail, so can't contact them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Montreal201122  Your license history will show the license type. Let me know if this is not the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That does not seem to work for me. In many cases I purchase the standard first to present concepts then go back and purchase the extended once it is used for work. But only the standard shows up in the history. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jpdesignstar,

Do you have more than one login for Adobe Stock? I am looking at your account using the Adobe ID you use here on the forums and I see that your most recent Adobe Stock subscription was canceled last August, a 3 asset plan. Since then I only see that you have been licensing from our free collection which does not offer extended licensing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that is the same plan, these purchases are older purchases that I am trying to confirm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any records of on demand purchases for assets with extended licenses. Extended licenses are about $80 each and can be purchased on demand or with a credit packs and I don't see any credit pack purchases either. Anything licensed with your Adobe Stock subscription would have been licensed as a standard asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you provide an example with the asset ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is I know that I have purchased a few, but not exactly sure why there are no images purcheses showing up as extended. Just templates. Please check this asset #96495538 and this asset #163833550 for extended but I think there are more. I also do not have any email confirmations of the purchases. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similiar issue. I bought an extended license for an asset but It doesn't show up in my license history. I can see it in assets.adobe, under the file menu, and it shows that I have an extended license (Adobe Stock #439699926), but I can't download it or do anything with it from there.  @WendellaBee can you help me out? please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@WendellaBee can you help me out? please

By @Marissa35472044oer9

@EvilBug1 may be of help. WendellaBee is no more available for you to help.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started