We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
I licensed the motion graphics template "Foliage Wedding Titles 2" from "CG Vibe" (Number 186550995). However, as soon as I try to render a clip with that template inside, Premiere stops working.
I already tried:
So I really tried to fix that problem for hours, without luck. Is there one more thing I could try? If not, would it be possible to return the license (so I could try another one)?
Thank you for your help!
There is no possibility to return a license, but as you signaled a problem with the asset, someone at Adobe will check and if the problem is persistent you will get replacement credits to compensate.
Did you try with Premiere CC2018 ?
Calling twaritar3263062 for advice!
Sorry for a delay in response.
Let me get this file checked from the product team. I will update this thread once I hear from them. Appreciate your patience.
The team has replied back and they want some more information. Could you please answer the following questions so that we can further assist you?
1, 2) It's a microsoft windows computer, Win 10 Home, 64bit
3) I was running Premiere Pro CC 18 and CC 19. Not at the same time, but I tried CC 18 to check if that would help.
4) Unfortunately not. During rendering premiere just stopped working. When I looked into the taskmanager of windows, the CPU and GPU workload sunk from almost 100% to 0%, RAM usage sometimes dropped to zero, sometimes not. Premiere was not reacting to any key/click, so I had to close the software either through the taskmanager or by clicking a few times on the close button of Premiere (Until windows asks to close the software because of no feedback).
So in the meantime I had to finish the clip and because of that just made a few screenshots of the different animations. It somehow worked, but was a bit expensive for just some screenshots.
Apologies for the delay and thanks for providing the extra information. I have already forwarded the above details to the product team so that they can check the cause for the issue. I am waiting for their response and will revert to you as soon as I hear from them.
I am very sorry for this long delay but I just received an update from the team that the issue was not occurring at our end on any machine.
However, there are a couple of things that we need from you and also we can try out some steps:
1. When you say that Premiere Pro stops, does that mean it crashes? If yes, we'd like to get the crash report.
2. What are the sequence settings that you're applying? Sometime the issue comes up if a different sequence preset is used other than that for a Mogrt file.
3. Is there a screen capture that you can provide for your issue?