• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why am I constantly logged out of Adobe Stock Images website, but not the Creative Cloud app?

Contributor ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every 10-15 min I get bumped out of the stock image website and have to log back into the Adobe Stock images site over and over all day long, even though I'm still logged in on Creative Cloud.  I always check or double-check that "Stay Signed In" is activated, I don't feel like this function works on the browser.

If anyone has a workaround or fix for this I'd love to know. 

Running on Mac 13.5 (22G74) using Chrome with the latest update. 

TOPICS
Account management , Creative Cloud Integration , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @savagequest,

Is this a recent issue or has this been happening for a while? Does this occur is you are signed into a different network?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been going on for a while, I figured by now someone would have a fix but found nothing so decided to post to the community.
I’m always on the same network, which doesn’t matter, it also happens when signed in on any network either behind super firewalls or unsafe restaurant networks. The Stay Signed In only last for about 15 min max.

Thanks,
Mark Savage

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might try disabling any browser extensions and clearing your history and trying again. It could be an extension is causing this issue. I monitor this forum daily and haven't seen any reports of this issue from other community members.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I removed all the browser extensions and still experienced the same exact thing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried logging in on a different browser are you still logged out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd rather deal with logging in every time than use a different browser for this one thing, I would need to have 2 different browsers open at all times to do my job.  Not enough to make me switch browsers at this point. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a troubleshooting step to ensure that the issue isn't with your current browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Did you ever get this resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unresolved, I think they do it for security purposes and it might only be Chrome and Safari, haven't tested on any others. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2024 Feb 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be due to several reasons:

1. Session Timeout: The Adobe Stock Images website might have a shorter session timeout compared to the Creative Cloud app. If you're inactive on the website for a certain period, it may automatically log you out to ensure security.

2. Browser Settings: Check your browser settings to see if cookies or cache are being cleared automatically, which could be logging you out of websites, including Adobe Stock Images.

3. Security Settings: Your browser or security software might be configured to clear session data or log you out of websites frequently for security reasons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 25, 2024 Feb 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For me, it's most likely #1 as neither 2 nor 3 apply to my setup. 

I wish there was a setting to extend the time of being logged in, it's also funny when signing back in the misleading option of "STAY SIGNED IN" is what makes it feel like we can stay signed in (if the option is checked, 'and mine always is')  till we decide projects are over, no longer need Adobe Stock and we can then log out. 

I haven't ever timed it, but I swear it feels like 60 minutes from the time you initially logged in, and the only way I've found to keep it from logging out is to go search for something every 15 min or so, to keep it active. I constantly use this resource all day and my days are 9-14 hours so I do slip from time to time between projects and have to sign back in about 4 - 6 times a day depending on my workload for creative that day. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started