• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download Images

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(I see that many other people are struggling with this issue lately... and did not find the solution from any of those people asking for answers.)

I tried everything that the Adobe Help suggests but nothing worked.

The strange thing is, vector image (.Ai file) would download- but NONE of the JPEG images that I once was able to download until yesterday.

(I wasn't sure if it was specific images, but no-- none of my previously purchased licensed images would download.)

I see that someone in the Forum mentioned her download is so slow that it will start downloading at 5-10 mins mark... I wonder if it is a similar issue?

Because when I click download, it says on the bottom of the screen "Connecting...." but never really connecting. Then the status just disappears.

I also tried using my laptop instead of my desktop to see if the computer was the issue. Still no luck.

The Adobe Stock tech support rep. tells me it is my issue, since their website is working fine and he could download my images from his end.

Well, I cannot imagine what it can possibly be that is on my end. I can download, open pop-up, etc. with any other sites.

Please help...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Hi hanak

I will assume you're using Ai to open the JPG images as you'd for the vectors. The vector images are likely smaller files than JPG, and would be easier to download even if there's and issue with your internet connection. The "connecting..." message sounds as though your internet service connection is weak. If this is the case larger files would either not download at all, or download very slow. If your service has intermittent connections, this will also pose a problem for downloads. I'd

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hanak

I will assume you're using Ai to open the JPG images as you'd for the vectors. The vector images are likely smaller files than JPG, and would be easier to download even if there's and issue with your internet connection. The "connecting..." message sounds as though your internet service connection is weak. If this is the case larger files would either not download at all, or download very slow. If your service has intermittent connections, this will also pose a problem for downloads. I'd suggest you get an internet connection speed check done and also try to observe for service glitches with the flow of service.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your browser? Did you try without extentions and plug-ins?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you all for trying to help! jacquelingphoto2017​ I think you were right--- it must have been something with the minor glitches in the internet connection that I could not catch... maybe Adobe Stock is more sensitive than other stock image sites?

It was mind-boggling for the last two days because I was able to stream videos and download other large files from different websites, only Adobe Stock showed struggles.

Anyhow I tried again today, and they are downloading.

(*I don't think the browser is the issue though.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When there's an interruption with the internet service download stops, however many downloaders are so configured that that which has already downloaded remains, and an extended time before timeout is set so that as soon as there is connection again, the download continues from where it left off. Some websites have short or no time before timeout, and so as soon as there is a disconnection of internet service, everything is lost, and require starting over when service is restored. If your service is slow, and there are minute frequent disruption, then this will inhibit downloads for websites that do not have extended time before timeout. That might be the case with your download from adobe; taking  in consideration that their service might be very efficient and they cannot comprehend sluggish disruptive services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started